Georg's Little sister

Y/n POV

My brother Georg woke me up for school.

He walks with me to school everyday.

He's only a year older than me which makes him a grade above me too.

I get up out of my COMFY and COOZZZZYY bed, brush my teeth, brush my hair, put deodorant on, put little bit of perfume on, put on a outfit, put some shoes on, and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

My brother was rushing me while I was trying to finish my delicious chocolate chip pancakes with a ice cold glass of chocolate milk. Then I say bye to my mom and dad and that I love them very much.

After I get done eating, we are out the door.

"So, what's up with you and Tom" Georg says

"Oh my literal god georg how many times do I have to tell you, WE. ARE. NOT. DARING. plus I don't think he likes me like that anyway.."

"Well I think you should ask him because he would say otherwise."

"Huh? Does he like me???"

"I don't know.... Ask him" he says sarcastically

"Whatever" I say annoyed

We arrive at school, we both go our separate ways. I go to my friends and he goes to his friends.

I'm the same age as Tom and bill which makes them in some of my classes.

I'm close with bill, we are best friends. Tom, we are just friends. But Georg and bill keep saying that he likes me which I find hard to believe because I barely see him and he likes pretty much every girl.

I may or may not have a little crush in him but I know for sure bill and georg are trying to get something out of me.

I go to my first class which is with bill!

(TIME SKIP)

Me and georg are walking back from school. He tells me that Tom, bill, and gustav are coming over and wanted to perform one of there songs to me to see if I like it or whatever.

I didn't wanna do it but he begged and begged because he wanted someone who is "honest" other than mom and dad.

We got home and I did whatever homework I had and ate an after school snack.

I run upstairs and slam my door as i change into my very comfy pajamas and take a nap.

I wake up a- i don't even know how long I slept but georg was waking me up because they arrived and were ready to perform to me.

I get up out of my beautiful bed and he takes me into our basement (which is very big).

I say hi to them and bill comes over to give me a hug.

I notice that Tom  is  looking at me a lot, maybe it's the way I look because I just woke up. Right???

Then they preformed for me, bills voice was truly AMAZING! Toms guitar skills were beautiful, gustav drumming was also amzing, so was georg with the bass.

I was amazed after they stop playing.

"That. Was. So. AMZING OMG BILL UR VOICE IS BRILLIANT!"I say

Bill thanked me and so did the others.

"Hey y/n can I tell you something?" Tom says

"Uh-uhhhhh *gulps* umm ahaha sure."

He takes me in the closet in my basement and says

"Y/n, I didn't know when I should've told you but. But, I have a really big crush on you."

I look at hi, straight in the eyes as my jaw DROPPED
Oh em gee is this really happening?

HE ACTUALLY LIKES ME??

"Wait really!? I like you too! But are you sure that you do, because I see you with a lot of pretty girls and I-"

He shut me up by kissing me

I kiss back and then we pull apart

"Yes, I do like you. I promise I won't kiss any other girls, I only like you wan you only. I want you, you are really special and stand out a lot other than the girls at our school." He says looking at me dead in the eye being very serious

I smile widely and we kiss again