Party

Y/n POV

I was at my cousins graduation party that I was forced to go to.

She was graduating the 1st grade and had this big party which honestly I have better things to do other than going to a 5 years olds graduation celebration thingy.

Everything was set up like a wedding it was so weird!!

I had my headphones in blasting tokio hotel scream album for a 1 hour that I was there.

Music was playing and i was at a table eating some baked  ziti that was there, that stuff was good

Along with the ice cold Dr Pepper that I downed in a literal second.

I take my head phones off because my mom yelled at me to be social with my other cousins and such.

I go to my favorite cousin and since she likes tokio hotel we start talking about them.

All of a sudden they start playing "what is love" by whoever and me and my cousin freak out.

Until all of a sudden I look at the wall and here I see... TOM KAULITZ BREAKING THE WALL DOWN???

After breaking the wall down everyone goes wild.

He take he's white electric guitar and starts playing scream aggressively as everyone is cheering him on.

Then I start screaming and going crazy because Tom Kaulitz  just broke down the wall and is playing on his guitar?!?!?!

After playing the guitar for 45 minutes, he comes over to me and I nearly pass out.

He says to me "Hey!" In a flirty way and I was so lost for words I only got a hi out as my mouth was down to the literal floor.

We talked for the entire party and he asked me if I wanted to leave and go somewhere else which i obviously said yes because it's Tom kaulitz like hello???????

But first I ask my mom and she says yes but tells me be back by 10:00, we'll see about that because I am feeling a lil bit baddie right now 😤

We ended up walking to a gas station and getting soft pretzels and Dr Pepper. Now keep in kind this is my 5th Dr Pepper that I have had.

We go on top of someone's roof and chill and talk looking down below we're we can see everyone.

The clock strike 10:00 OH NO AAAAAAAA

My mom then SUDDENLY calls me...

"Y/n WHERE THE HELL ARE U I AINT GOT ALL DAY U BETTER COME BACK OR UR NOT SEEING TOM EVER AGAIN UNDERSTOOD!"

" I'm sorry mom *gulps* I'm in my way I'm sorry!!!!!!!"

She hangs up and I tell Tom I have to go.

"Wait, I never got your number and I didn't get to do this."

Long story short he kissed me and I got his number.

Me and Tom are dating yay happy ending!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N: I KNOW THIS ISNT REALLY GOOD BUT I NEED IDEAS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT I TAKE REQUEST LITERALLY ANYTHING!!! Im making a smash burger part 2 guys one of my readers requested it and I love them now so