Argument

A/n: ANOTHER AMAZING IDEA BY ONE OF MY READERS
@YoUnGFRIzz!!!!! And @singingoutwitabang requested the same thing!

Also if you all wanna follow me on tiktok my username is -grimez.kaulitz
I do follow back💕💕
Also I'm sorry if the imagine is not that good this is my first time doing a argument imagine🙈
Y/N POV

Me and Tom have been dating for a year.

We absolutely care and love  each other.

We never really have any arguments, until the other day..

(FLASHBACK TO THAT DAY) Y/N POV

It was 1 AM, Tom wasn't at the apartment (or house your choice).

He went to another party, this is the 3rd time this week!

And at this point I'm really annoyed, i never get to have any fun so why should he?

He's always wants me to stay home with him and all this stuff, I do think it's cute but I wanna have fun too!!

As I laid annoyed on the couch, I hear the door open.

I don't get up too look, I continue watching y/f/s/ (your favorite show).

He comes over to me drunk as hell and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I give no reaction and keep watching my show.

"What's your problem?" He says

"Nothing, it's just I never get to go to parties or hang out with you."

"Well we can't always be together every single minute or second !" He says getting a little loud

"I'm not saying that! I'm saying your scared to let me go out and party because you think about the bad things that MIGHT happen which probably won't!!"

"Wow sorry for trying to look out for you and keep you safe!"

"Tom what if I were to do that to you huh? You probably make out with other girls anyway.."

"You know I stay with either my brother, georg or gustav. Plus why would you even think that? Your delusional and complicated let me tell you." He says in a very annoyed way.

...

Okay even though the delusional part is true I don't like when people call me out about it.

I get up from the couch and run to the bathroom in our bedroom and cry.

TOMS POV

Y/n doesn't say anything.

I look at her and see a tear drop roll down her check, I just made my girlfriend cry.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n, no I'm so sorry please-"

She runs into our bathroom.

It feels like my heart shattered into a million pieces.

I sit on the floor while resting my head on the bathroom door.

I feel like such a horrible boyfriend for even saying that.

"Y/n, I'm really really REALLY sorry. I didn't mean to say any of that, I love you and I'm terrified to lose you or get you upset... hey what about we go to McDonald's since there open and we get ourselves some Bruges and Dr Pepper?"

She opens the door with a big smile on her face and says.

"I love you too and of course I'll get McDonald's burgers and Dr Pepper with you!"

I smile with her and we both kiss each other.

We hop in my car but she drives because I am literally drunk.

We jam out to my music, talk, laugh, and some other things.

Then we arrive to McDonald's and munch on our fries and flat burgers and kiss.

THE END!