Childhood Friends

A/N: AMAZING IDEA FROM
@bigdaddygurt

THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA AND LOVE THE USERNAME!

Also sorry for not being active I've been going to my public pool and hanging out with my friends!

Btw might not be the best but I hope you all like it!

Y/n POV (1999)

I was hanging out with my friend.

Tom, he has a twin brother named bill.

Me and bill are friends but me and Tom hang out all the time!

Since summer break has started, we've been going to each others house playing all day. Along with bill too!

We do everything together! We are inseparable, nothing will ever break our friendship apart.

But i may or may not have a tiny crush on him, I mean come on, he is cute!

I won't ever tell him because I know he doesn't like me back..

I sit on the coach thinking about that until a pillow hits me.

It was Tom of course!

I grab a pillow and start hitting him, and then he starts hitting me with it.

We ended up having a pillow fight which was very fun.

Then a hour later he had to leave my house for dinner.

We hug each other and say goodbye.

Tomorrow I'm going over his house so I don't miss him to much!

Y/n POV (2007)

I haven't seen one of my best friends Tom for almost 2 years.

Him and his brother along with 2 other friends have a band called 'tokio hotel', which is pretty popular
Here in Germany and outside the country.

I love their band and listen to every song made by them!

They are all coming back here today and I'm really excited!

Me and Tom called each other every single day to keep up on what was going on.

I have other friends here in Germany from school obviously I'm not a loner don't worry.

I just really miss hanging out with Tom, he is so fun to hang out with.

I start remembering all of the good and funny memories that me and Tom had when he wasn't on tour.

I laugh to myself, not paying attention to the TV.

Until I hear a knock at the door.

"I swear to god if this is the sales guy I'm going to lose it-" I say and then open the door to see... TOM!!!

"OH MY GOD! HI GUYS!" I say as I hug Tom instantly and he hugs me back.

"HEY Y/N WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" Tom says.

I smile and hug the rest of them and invite them in my house.

Let me tell you Tom got taller and "handsomer", so did bill but I was attracted to Tom more. Plus this is a Wattpad Tom kaulitz Imagine so.