THE LAIR OF I.P.P.

~ THE NEXT MORNING ~

CAMPAIGNS

ITALY, VILLAFRANCA DI VERONA

FRIDAY, 6:30 AM

After a very eventful prologue, the I.P.P. was sitting in the pickup on their way to the tent built by Thomas and Zoe to focus on their passion, paranormal activities. Initially it was Peter who had come up with the magnificent idea, which had then been received with much interest by his only friends. Peter, as well as the rest of the little group, was eighteen years old and a thin boy with curly brown hair, hazel eyes, and an oval face. He wore a gray coat, black pants and tan boots. Selfless, determined, charismatic, and respectful, Peter was regarded by his friends as a source of self-esteem as he could encourage them in difficult times; he was also much loved for his initiative, especially Sofia who greatly admires him. His, perhaps, girlfriend Sofia was a thin girl with brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, hazel eyes and a pretty heart shaped face. She wore a cream colored coat, blue jeans and black boots. Studious, responsible, caring and humble, Sofia was a student who was very fond of studying, but she cared even more about her friends as she would not change them for any reason. Sofia was like Loris' friend Loona after all and would do anything to make their dream come true. Thomas was a somewhat muscular boy with long, short hair on the sides in a brownish blond color, gray eyes and a rectangular face. He wore a dark red heavy jacket, around his neck he wore a dark green scarf, dressed in black jeans and dark brown leather boots. Charming, talkative, fearful and sociable Thomas proved to be a strong person who was not afraid of anything, but instead was dominated by anxiety in certain panic situations. Despite this, he had a soft spot for his persona, trying to be as handsome as possible while avoiding looking bad, especially in front of girls. His best friend Zoe had a somewhat dark complexion, wore curly, voluminous hair, a square face, green eyes, and wore butterfly glasses. She wore a dark green coat with black stripes, black pants and light brown boots. Smart, ingenious, self-confident and cunning, Zoe was the mastermind of the group, able to come up with solutions in the moment and put them into practice with vivacity. She was also trying hard to pursue her passion for the paranormal with her friends, coming up with ideas day by day on how to develop their activities, for example, the tent she built together with Thomas or a spirit communicator she made herself. The boys were journeying to their base surrounded by snowy expanses that seemed endless. Thomas was behind the wheel with Zoe beside him while Peter and Sofia were sitting in the back seats listening to music on the radio, a favorite song of theirs by the rock group AB/CD was "Highway to Hell", powerful and energetic as they liked.

Peter and Sofia: "I'm on the highway to hell, on the highway to hell!" they sang together in rhythm with harmony.

Thomas and Zoe: "Highway to hell, I'm on the highway to hell!" they sang joining in with them.

Thomas: "This music rocks!!!" he said gasily, forming horns with his hand in rocker style.

Zoe: "I've heard others like it, and no one can beat this one! Hey, you two! We're almost there!" she said turning to Peter and Sofia sitting in the back seats who were singing along in the process.

Obviously the two main protagonists of the group did not listen to her and continued to sing happily. Zoe turned and looked ahead with a smirk leaning an arm out the window.

Zoe: "The two lovebirds have gone." she snorted sarcastically.

Thomas: "Peter! Sofia! Could you please stop that? We're here anyway!" he exclaimed amicably, attracting the attention of the little couple.