LIFE IS YOURS, NOT OTHER PERSON'S

Meanwhile, Loona and Moxxie quailed out of Ferdinando De La Court's office holding the cursed book.

Moxxie: "Part of the mission completed!!! Now all we have to do is put the noble Frenchman out of business!!!" he said happily.

Loona: "Yeah, warn Blitz about an ambush! Tell him we are at the upper area of this tourist atrium!" she ordered politely.

Moxxie nodded and alerted Blitz, but Loona, looking out over the fence, saw a girl with long brown hair sitting cross legged in front of the mammoth Christmas tree in complete solitude. Stunned, she seized the perfect opportunity to play a nasty, sadistic trick on her. She forcefully took the silenced sniper from under Moxxie's armpit, who looked at her with confusion, rested the barrel of the rifle on the handrail of the fences and aimed, with the crosshairs, at the girl's head. Moxxie, finishing warning Blitz, noticed this and said to her:

Moxxie: "What are you doing? Who are you aiming the sniper at? Ferdinando De La Court?" he asked curiously, but as he looked out over the fence he noticed a girl sitting by the Christmas tree and panicked.

Moxxie: "Loona!!! Are you crazy!? Why do you want to kill her!? She hasn't done anything wrong to you, leave her alone!!!" he angrily exclaimed, trying to grab his rifle, only for Loona to punch him in the face, causing him to fall to the ground.

She looked at him with hatred, took aim again and said:

Loona: "If you are trying to take Loris away from me, know that you are very wrong!" she said, smiling mischievously, slowly clicking the trigger with her claw.

Suddenly she heard running in the distance and shifted her aim to a boy who was about to reach Asia Chatillon. Loona froze and flew into a rage as a giant axe cut the sniper in half forcing her to step back a bit and see the person responsible.

Millie: "Now, Loona, you owe me some explanations!!!" she said furiously, glaring at her.

Loona saw Blitz coming running in as well, and she was not so happy.

Blitz: "Why did you want to kill Loris's friend!?" he demanded angrily.

Meanwhile, Moxxie did not understand what was happening, but stared in horror at the anthropomorphic Hellhound. Loona looked at them in disbelief, and this time it was not her anger that won, but that of the three imps. She did not know what to say, whether to run away or to throw herself down in shame. She was in complete wrong, frozen in place as the looks of wrath sank their hearts. Meanwhile, Loris noticed his friend Asia Chatillon, wearing headphones, staring off into space. So as not to frighten her, he sat on the ground beside her quietly observing the Christmas tree. Asia shifted her gaze to the left and was surprised at the unexpected visit of the protagonist, hurriedly removing her headphones.

Asia: "Oh my God! Loris! What are you doing here?" she asked excitedly with eyes full of happiness.

Loris: "My hellish friends and I found out that your father secretly possesses Ethan's cursed book, and we are here to retrieve it. Then I thought, why not take the opportunity to say hello to my warrior friend?" he said friendly, gently tapping her shoulder with his hand.

Asia: "That was nice of you. I guess my father is also a target of theirs to take out, but before you answer, I don't care at all. He deserves it!" she said as she began to get angry.

Loris: "I thought you would rebel or try to stop us. Why all this hatred for your father?" he asked in curiosity.

Asia: "He never had time for me, he only thinks about this fucking place!!! He never loved me, he forces me to follow his fucking rules from morning to night all the fucking time!!! Do you want examples?! He doesn't allow me to have friends, I have to pretend to be superior to others, I can't talk to anyone, I have to run away or lock myself in a room so I don't meddle in his business, and you know what's worse!? That I have no control over my life and my future!!! He wants me to be the heir to the resort and its riches, he wants me to run this fucking place for the rest of my life!! I don't want to, I don't..." she said irritated to burst into tears.