BRAWL TO THE BEAT OF MUSIC

Suddenly, on the roof of the Carlo Anti, a figure observed the back yard with one foot resting on the ledge and one hand on his hip, happy and excited about the protagonist's secret mission he was facing without the help of their hellish friends.

Blitz: "It's time to give our warriors a boost! Millie? You take care of it!" he said gassed as Millie turned on a musical speaker that drew the attention of the entire Scholastic Domain.

Millie: "Let's put some adrenaline into the two lovebirds!" she said smilingly playing a well known song, All Star by Smash Mounth.

Loris and Asia Chatillon looked up on the roof of their school as the music was charging them, thus beginning to dance slightly to the beat, positioning themselves back to back to impatiently watch their enemies charge.

Asia: "Can you dance?" she asked sarcastically with a smile.

Loris: "Miss? May I have this dance?" he asked smiling as he stared wrathfully at the Ravens who were surrounding them.

Asia: "As you wish, then." she said smiling sarcastically.

Loris and Asia Chatillon clasped their right hands behind their backs and said:

Loris and Asia: "Ready to dance, ladies and gentlemen?" they asked sarcastically.

The Ravens ran toward them angrily with their machetes, but Loris and Asia Chatillon, holding hands, began to spin around themselves forming a vortex with their steel rods sweeping away the henchmen, after which Loris threw his friend into the air who hit the Ravens with a spinning kick and they jumped and dodged the vortex. Then she landed after catching her friend's hand and they danced to the beat mindlessly striking and attacking their enemies with much style, while the crowd of students screamed with joy. Loris twirled his stirrup moving his shoulders and spinning around and then kicked away a Raven, sending it flying past the crowd, while Asia Chatillon danced a slow twirling like a whirlwind her steel rod, ducked dodging two machetes and kicked one member's jewels with a sideways blow, then with a bottom up blow hurled him into the crowd. Loris disarmed one of the henchmen and sent him into the stratosphere baseball bat style, then told his friend:

Loris: "Are you having fun?" he asked smilingly twirling his steel stirrup.

Asia: "Would you be offended if I said no?" she said sarcastically as she approached him.

Asia: "I guess Markus is very afraid of you now." she said kicking away an approaching Raven.

Loris: "Yeah! My hellish friends are here and I hope Loona isn't here too, or she'll tear me apart." he said quietly taking a fierce henchman from his neck and throwing him to the other side of the fence that surrounded the Scholastic Domain.

Asia: "It's not true! I'm sure she's rooting for us, you'll see!" she said, smiling as she heard Loris's thrown henchman crash into a car.

Loris: "Let's hope so! If I don't hear from you for a long time, it will mean that Loona has turned me into a can of tuna fish." he said worriedly at the idea.

Asia burst out laughing as she knocked out another member of the Ravens with a sharp blow from her weapon. Then she spun it around and used it as a stick to hold herself up.

Asia: "And it might even eat you!" she said chuckling, putting our poor Loris in a state of panic.

Loris: "Let's not think about that, it would be terrible." he said tremblingly.

At one point static was transmitted from Asia Chatillon's earpiece followed by Moxxie's impaneled voice.

Moxxie: "GUYS! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! I SPOTTED THE HELICOPTER AND MARKUS IS ESCAPING! CATCH HIM!" je exclaimed in panic, terrifying the girl.

Asia: "Moxxie? Oh fuck! Loris! Markus is getting away!" she exclaimed from agitation as she looked around.

Asia: "In what direction?" she hastily asked.

Moxxie: "Toward the Carlo Anti, he is running down an avenue next to the gyms!" he exclaimed in panic.

Asia: "Got it!!"

Loris: "I'm going now!" he exclaimed as he ran, while the students formed a path to get him out of the circular crowd.

In fact, as he turned away, he saw Markus running at full speed toward the "Avenue of the Athletes" and thanks to the mysterious power of the pendant it allowed him to be much faster catching up with him like a wild wolf. Loris launched himself behind him and when Markus turned around he teleported with him to the vicinity of the Scholastic Domain.