AN INVITATION FROM THE DOLOMITES

~ CARLO ANTI ~

ITALY, VILLAFRANCA DI VERONA

SATURDAY, 1:05 PM

The scene later shifted to the following morning at the Scholastic Domain. All students invaded the hallways to struggle to reach the main exit, which also served as the entrance while the bell rang continuously announcing the end of classes. Meanwhile in the back yard Loris and Chris reached a helicopter parked on the cobblestone plaza while Loona and Asia Chatillon stood waiting in winter clothes. Loona was wearing a red leather jacket with thick white sleeves, below it she wore a black sweatshirt with a large hood, black pants, black cotton gloves, white scarf, and she was carrying a cream colored backpack with the Immediate Murder Professionals logo depicted on it. Asia Chatillon was wearing her classic outfit that consisted of a heavy aviator leather bomber jacket decorated with cream colored fur around her neck, wrists and pelvis, blue jeans and black boots. However, she had her blue school bag with her since she lived in the resort. Loris was wearing a kind of heavy bomber jacket made of dark blue jeans, black neck warmer, black gloves, black jeans, and was wearing tan leather boots. Chris was wearing a heavy black jacket, black neck warmer, black gloves, black jeans, and was wearing boots similar to Loris's; he was also carrying a dark blue backpack on his shoulders, as was his friend but black in color.

Chris: "You too!? I thought I saw a shadow when I opened the door but it was too dark!!!" he said excitedly.

Loris: "It all happened suddenly!!! We should thank Asia for that!!!" he answered enthusiastically.

Loris and Chris stopped in front of the girls to talk to them.

Chris: "Hi, Loona!!! Hi, Asia!!! Good to see you!!!" he exclaimed amicably.

Loona: "Hi, Chris! Are you ready?" she asked with a smile, crossing her arms.

Chris: "Obviously!!! Thank you Asia for invited us..." he answered but was interrupted.

Asia: "Yes, yeah, okay, fine!! My father invited you for a meeting, because he was impressed by what had happened two years ago here at school. Every night he wonders how you destroyed that heroic league!" she replied coldly a little irritated by something.

Chris looked at Loris and Loona puzzled as Asia Chatillon climbed into the helicopter.

Loris: "More than credit to us, it was thanks to Stolas. Although he might actually know everything, let's use the moment to enjoy a trip to the snow, okay?"

Loona and Chris nodded, and from the helicopter came down one of Ferdinando De La Court's most trusted butlers, Jonathan. He was tall, had brown eyes, curly blond hair, an oval face, and wore a little beard and a blond mustache on his face. He wore a dark red suit decorated with gold trim, black tie, crimson red pants and wore black lace up shoes.Inside a small pocket on his suit, located above his heart, was a gold chain where he hid a vintage pocket watch, so he could easily check the time. Jonathan was a young butler with a serene and quiet disposition, in fact he could attract many visitors because of his good ministrations and tried to please and satisfy everyone's needs. Even at certain difficult times, he carried his smile with him spreading calm and serenity, perhaps it was because of the arrival of the holiday season.

Jonathan: "Mr. Loris, Mr. Chris, Ms. Loona, we are very excited to welcome you to our resort in the Dolomites," he greeted the three protagonists politely, even kissing the hand of Loona, who blushed slightly.

Jonathan: "Leave aside all negative thoughts and prepare to leave!!! Come with me my dear ones!!!" he added, smiling at them as he invited Loris, Mirko, and Loona to board the helicopter.