CLANDESTINE CHASE

~ VIA POMPEI ~

ITALY, POVEGLIANO VERONESE

FRIDAY, 7:20 AM

Bright headlights from a motorcycle illuminated us, and the crackling engine enhanced the moment. The one on the motorcycle turning the throttle crank was ready to go, ready to complete the mission.

Blitz: "According to Loona's orders, you must eliminate as many Ravens as possible. Once you see her, you absolutely must wipe them out with these built-in machine guns installed by Moxxie. You will be involved in a chase, so be brave and cold blooded!!! You won't be alone though! Good luck, boy!!!" he said proudly next to the bike while also showing us some perspectives of it.

Loris: "Roger, Blitz!" he said earnestly as he twirled the throttle crank impatiently.

Blitz: "I will now open a portal in front of you, and be on the alert!" he said as he flipped through the Grimoire and then opened an astro blue portal in front of the bike.

Loris nodded, dumped his foot off the ground, and sprinted through the portal at full speed, thus ending up at the bus stop from the previous chapter in Povegliano Veronese. Then he braked abruptly with a slight slide, immediately putting one foot on the ground to support the bike, noticing three students somewhat startled and stunned at the unexpected sight of the protagonist. Loris, in complete embarrassment, waved and smiled at them, who returned the greeting. After that, he looked around at his snow white town, fortunately his motorcycle was equipped with winter tires, plus the asphalt was free of snow due to the salt sprinkled by the municipality. A somewhat impaneled voice spoke to the protagonist through a headset:

Loona: "Loris! Do you hear me!? Are you stopped at a stop!? I've got perverts on my tail!!!"

Loris: "I'm pulled over at the stop, waiting for you!!!" he said bringing a finger to his right ear.

Loona: "All right, I'm coming!!! Get ready!!!" she exclaimed, interrupting the communication via headset.

Loris turned off the headset and stowed it in a pocket, meanwhile the three students approached the protagonist in curiosity.

Girl1: "Hi, Loris. What's going on?" she asked nervously with a smile.

Loris looked up from the handlebars to look her in the eyes.

Loris: "Hello to you, guys! We are sorting out some bastards who killed the two students yesterday morning. Any minute now, my friend is going to come in with a lot of trouble behind her back, and I'm going to have to support her with these little gems." he said amicably, pointing to the two machine guns installed near the front light.

Boy: "They are beautiful!!! I'm sure the little demon in the bow tie got them for you! I attend Carlo Anti, like you, something strange is happening these days and what happened yesterday really sent shivers down my spine!!!" he said apologetically.

Girl1: "Rumor has it that something is happening at my place at Ettore Bolisani too, and I'd like to talk to you about it as soon as you can, I don't want to take away your time!"

Girl2: "I'm not from the Scholastic Domain, I go to an out of town school, but I've been hearing about it lately. Like everything you and your friends have done has also led to consequences. It's just a guess!" she said thoughtfully, shrugging her shoulders.

Loris: "The Ravens... Individuals camouflaged among the students with the goal of bringing frustration and daily moments of tension. There are the real perpetrators of this team, a leader precisely, but this has led other regular kids in the school to join him in order to throw more gasoline on the fire. It will be hard to spot him, we will still do what we can!" he said optimistically.