THE NEW ALLY OF LORIS

As they finished arranging books, chairs and computers, outside the library a professor and our protagonist Loris were discussing a very serious and mysterious matter that had been plaguing Carlo Anti for quite a while. They walked slowly as the professor listened to him with a computer in his crossed arms, later arriving at the main lobby of the Carlo Anti. Lamberto was a professor at Carlo Anti school, one of the best in the working and social side. Lamberto was a teacher of average height, with hazel eyes, rectangular glasses, an oval face, a semi blond brown beard, and was bald, but with an indistinguishable smile. At that moment he was wearing an orange sweater, blue sleeveless vest, dark green scarf, blue jeans, sneakers, and a black French hat. While Loris was wearing the exact same outfit as in the chase to escape from the Ravens on a motorcycle, only he was not wearing a heavy jacket but instead a heavy gray crewneck sweatshirt.

Loris: "A long time ago, after my friends from hell were no longer considered a threat, this school was quiet, wonderful, popular, and everyone felt comfortable. Suddenly everything has changed these days. Most students feel intimidated by something or someone, inexplicable things are happening, fights are becoming more and more frequent, ambulances are now tired of coming here almost every day just because a boy has been seriously injured during a fight or because the air is being contaminated with illegal substances, especially in the bathrooms. What happened yesterday led me to think that I have to do something, we can't just pretend nothing is happening, plus Loona offered to help me in case of an emergency." he recounted worriedly feeling helpless.

Lamberto: "I fully sympathize with what you said and you are absolutely right. I think all students need someone to protect them, including us teachers. School should be a place where everyone should feel comfortable so that they can study, make new friends, experiences and build their future. In all these years we have never faced such situations, especially with the distribution of sandwiches. Those two students didn't deserve death, but maybe thanks to your helluva friends they can rest blissfully forever since you avenged them...even if violence doesn't bring them home anyway. However, the Principal is up to something to stop this mystery team, in fact the Ravens, as they call themselves, have a very formidable rival keeping them at bay in her small." he narrated as they stopped in the main lobby.

Loris: "I would be curious to know the Principal's secret plan, and also, Loona or my other friends can join if she don't mind." he said in curiosity.

Lamberto: "I'm sorry to tell you, but your friends from hell can't join the plan as it might complicate things since it's all undercover and she wants to try to get out on her own. If you want me to tell you, you must follow me outside. I don't want others to hear us." he said in a low voice as he and Loris walked out indifferently into the back yard where no one could hear them.

Once outside, cold milk white snow covered the whole courtyard with a magnificent expanse of snow accompanied by a light icy mist.

Loris: "They can actually be a great help, so why not give them a chance instead!?" he replied trying to convince him, but instead he failed.

Lamberto: "Loris, I admire both you and the I.M.P., but we don't want everything to go into chaos as Asia Chatillon has been keeping this situation under control for quite some time."

Loris: "Wait! She who is behind the Principal's floor is a student!? My ex partner as well?!" he asked puzzled as he walked with Lamberto to the snow covered cobblestone plaza in the back yard.

Lamberto: "That's right! She volunteered to investigate this team with the goal of finding the leader of the Ravens. The other day she saved a student from a member who wanted to stab him in the throat, he was defending his friend. She is an expert in martial arts, she is good at camouflage and she can also defend you in case you would like to become her friend, although she has a cold and somewhat aggressive nature, but she will be able to accept you, trust me." he said patting him on the shoulder.