WEAKNESSES IN VIEW

Meanwhile, out of a classroom on the second floor came our four paranormal kids who were walking briskly down the hallway of the school's B zone to the small first floor atrium and were very happy and excited as they had found all the summoning items. The I.P.P. leader, Peter, proudly held the USB flash drive that allowed them to follow steps for the ritual and say the homage, the key item for the summoning. Writing the instructions on flying papers would have been too visible with the possibility of losing the job, so they put everything inside a USB flash drive, also including an image of the Paimon seal.

Peter: "My friends! We got everything we needed! Tonight we will go to a place quite isolated from society to talk to Paimon, so we will find out once and for all what Ethan Hawkins's true intentions were!" he exclaimed gasily to his friends, showing them as if it were a sacred object the flash drive.

Zoe: "You can say that again! I will take the opportunity to get some electrical charges from a nearby antenna since we are there!" she exclaimed joyfully, raising a fist to the sky.

Sofia: "What do you need electricity for? Couldn't you get it through car batteries or the like?" she asked in curiosity.

Zoe: "Sofia, I am carrying out one of the most ambitious and dangerous projects of my life! The more electricity I have, the more powerful my weapon will be!" she whispered in Sofia's ear with excitement.

Sofia opened her eyes wide in disbelief and asked:

Sofia: "A weapon!? Why!?" she said nervously.

Thomas: "If the legend of the two rulers is true, and either of the two dragons come for a friendly visit from underground, we have a chance to send them back to where they came from!!! Giasone is said to have taken refuge underground after burning a huge amount of villages in the 1300s, and Povegliano Veronese is on the list! Zoe and I had a meeting with the Mayor to get some more details! So catastrophic and dramatic that event!" he said excitedly at the idea of killing one of these creatures.

Zoe: "That's right! But it could be that it is now defunct! Anyway, no one will take away my curiosity to find out its existence! And we will be ready for the worst in case!" he exclaimed in an endearing tone, putting his hands on his hips.

Peter: "Talk about it with Paimon if you want, he is the one who knows about legends." he said smiling.

But at one point a hooded boy aggressively lunged at Peter, knocking him to the ground, while Thomas, seeing the scene, tried to push the attacker away, but got punched in the face, landing the protagonist's friend. All the while the students present with them turned around startled to watch with concern the fight between Peter and one of the Raven members. The member pinned Peter to the ground forcefully and with a headbutt stunned him, held their arms, opened their hands with difficulty, and stole his USB flash drive, after hurriedly getting up to run to the ground floor. Zoe and Sofia approached their friend with concern, while Thomas got up with a bloody nose to rescue Peter. The I.P.P. leader was lying on the ground in complete shock, a very severe headache from the headbutt and breathing heavily struggling not to pass out.

Sofia: "Peter!! Peter!! Shit!! Shit!!" she exclaimed in panic, holding his head with two hands.

Zoe: "No, no, no!!! Thomas!!! Go get him!!! Quickly!!!" she cried out agitatedly, taking Peter's hand in the process.

Thomas nodded and chased the attacker down the stairs screaming:

Thomas: "COME BACK, BASTARD!!" he shouted furiously dodging some students immobilized by fear.

Meanwhile, in the school's main lobby, Asia Chatillon's eyes widened from Loris's sudden reaction as he looked at her saddened.

Loris: "It wasn't supposed to be this way, no casualties were supposed to occur. Our goal was to capture Markus and turn him over to the Principal, we failed. I'm sorry Asia."