Lady in My Life

There'll be no darkness tonight
Baby, our love will shine
(lighting the night)

Just put your trust in my heart
And meet me in paradise
(now is the time)

"This should help," Trina voiced as she lit a candle she found in her cabinet. "That barely did anything," she softly laughed as the candlelight barely brightened the area. "It's fine; the moon is bright tonight – but that doesn't matter; the darkness doesn't matter as long as I'm with you." Spencer expressed, earning a longing gaze from Trina.

"You always know what to say," She told him softly. "What can I say? I'm good with words." He boasted, making her dig her nails into his arm.

"Luckily, it's quite chilly tonight. We'd have to infiltrate Wyndemere to use the generator." Spencer joked, but Trina nodded in agreement.

Girl, you're every wonder in this world to me
A treasure time won't steal away

So listen to my heart
Lay your body close to mine
Let me fill you with my dreams
I can make you feel alright

And baby, through the years
I will love you more each day
So, I promise you tonight
That you will always be the lady in my life

"Spencer?" Trina called out to him, and he answered with a short hum.

"When did you know you loved me?" Her chin sat on her hand that lay on his chest as she looked at him through her lashes. "I'll be honest with you; I always thought it was love at first sight. I've always had this intense attraction to you since we met." He began his explanation, but he zoned out a bit as had remembered their past.

"I cannot pinpoint when I fell in love with you." He admitted, "I feel like I always did, but the situations we went through just amplified it."

Trina smiled softly, "I know when I did." She revealed. Spencer pulled her up, making them eye-level. "Do tell."

Trina chuckled, "The day I lied for you to Jordan, I remember being so conflicted afterward because I've never done something like that before. But I concluded that people always tend to do crazy things for the ones they love." Trina's hand trailed to his face as she spoke, "Our short adventure on the haunted star just amplified it." She mocked his ending statement, receiving a playful eye roll.

Spencer caressed Trina's arm before trailing his hand down to her waist, mimicking the action on the new placement.

"I fall in love with you more each day," he confessed, "every day feels like the first time. It's been two years, but I still get butterflies, giddy; you make me happy. That scares me, but I never want to lose that; I never want to lose you."

Spencer struggled with abandonment. It's a trauma that led him down many rabbit holes and made him push people away.

It's PTSD, Trina knows. She is aware of it – she somehow relates to it – and she knows she can't fix it but upholds it, trying to show him that people in his life will stay – if he allows them.

Trina shook her head, "Stop thinking that way; you won't ever lose me. I'll always be the lady in your life."

Lay back in my tenderness
Let's make this a night
That we won't forget

Girl, I need your sweet caress
Oh, reach out to a fantasy
Two years in the beat of ecstasy
Come to me, girl

And I will keep you warm
Through the shadows of the night
Let me touch you with my love
I can make you feel so right

Trina's lips connected with Spencer's as she declared a lifetime vow to him. "My words to God's ear, this I promise you." She whispered on his lips.

Spencer faltered under her touch, allowing her to overpower him in every way.

The blanket they used to keep warm was pushed away from them as their bodies generated heat in their current position.

Trina straddled Spencer as her nightdress rode up; his fingers pushed the silk fabric upwards until it was disposed to the side of the bed.

She undressed him as he caressed her body from head to toe. She was his goddess; he couldn't help but praise her beauty as she lay beneath him.

They've been in this position many times before. They made love under the moonlight, but for some reason, this felt different.

The bright white picturesque moon gave Trina a glow as Spencer watched her face and eyes flutter in pleasure. The beads of sweat that built on her forehead glistened.

He leaned down, connecting their lots once more.

Trina's eyes opened as Spencer nibbled on her neck. Like Spencer, Trina's nails scratched his back as the moonlight shone on him lustrously.

Spencer recoiled from her neck, finally catching her eyes. They heard a good beep, alerting them that the power had been restored, but happily, they carried on with their lustful activities as the moom accompanied them.

They found this as a symbol of joy and beauty. The lovers continued with the natural beauty of this night with their personal sights.

"Forever and then some," Trina whispered into his ear as they both calmed down from the intense climax they both reached.

Even when we're old and gray
I will love you more each day
'Cause you will always be the lady in my life

Stay with me
I want you to stay with me