Rain On Me

The sound of the running water soothed Trina as she brushed her teeth and washed her face from the dirt and sweat it collected.

The Chuck gifted her a stressful day, and the empty shared apartment between her and Spencer worsened it. She missed him, the way she would come home from work venting all of her frustrations and him doing the same — yes, they speak on the phone or face time, but the physicality of it all was missed.

She hated when Spencer needed to leave for business. He shared with her news about becoming an investor in a few businesses and the seminars where his attendance and participation were mandatory — which is why her irritation is through the roof. She's unable to call him because he should be partaking as a speaker for today's seminar.

Trina collected her items; she was going the full mile, gathering her bubble bath, body scrub, a candle, robe, and phone. She returned to her tub, shutting off the running water, swaying her hands through the clear liquid as she checked the temperature.

She placed her items in their respective places and poured the liquid soap into the water before removing her clothes and entering the froth-filled bathtub. A relaxed exhale escaped her lips as she slipped deeper into the tub. Her head tilted back as the heat soothed her aching limbs.

Her eyes opened at the ping of her phone; she reached out, picking it up; a small smile grew as the text from her lover came through.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" The text read as she unlocked her phone. She smirked slightly as she thought of her reply. She adjusted her position in the tub, lifting her phone — she gave a small smile as she took a selfie. She examined the photo before sending it.

She chuckled as he replied with shock-faced emojis. The bubbles from the water covered her nipples, giving him a tease of the sight. They flirted and spoke briefly before Trina rested her phone down.

She sighed as the thought of her lover ran through her mind. The soft R&B melodies that continued playing from her phone enabled her imagination to run wild. She drew breath as memories of other bad days came to mind, the way Spencer pleased away the frustration. Her breathing unintentionally became heavier as the memory resumed.

Her hands rubbed her face as she felt herself become aroused. They trailed down her body until one cupped her breast, and the other drew circles on her clit. A small pant left her lips as she pressed two digits into her entrance.

A soft moan left her lips as she fingered herself. Her hips rolled into her hand as she increased her speed. Her eyes rolled as her head fell back, softly colliding with the bathtub's edge. Her eyes opened slightly; her gaze caught her showerhead as she teased herself beneath the water.

She got an idea.

She released herself — leaning forward to lift the bath lever to drain the water. She stood up from her prior position, the suds from the bath trailing down her body as she tiptoed to remove the showerhead from its placement.

She turned the water on, placing the temperature comfortably chilly. She leaned back into the tub as she was previously positioned before placing the high-pressured object onto her vulva.

Her fingers returned to her entrance after changing the pressure level on the showerhead. A loud moan left her lips as the rhythmic thrust of her fingers pleased her, as the showerhead stimulated her clit simultaneously.

Trina felt her orgasm approaching; her focus on her surroundings blurred as she dropped the showerhead to the bottom of the bathtub and increased the pace of her fingers. A broken cry left her lips as her orgasm hit her.

Her hips rolled on her hand as she rode out her high. Her chest heaved as she brought herself to an explosive orgasm. As her eyes opened, she released a short scream — Spencer stood in the doorway.

He has still suited me styled as he normally would be for an important meeting or event.

Why was he home?

"That was quite the show," His voice was low and husky as he spoke. He approached her with a few steps before squatting to her level. He pushed the wet hairs from her face as he held her chin.

"I'm a bit jealous," Spencer chuckled softly as he turned off the faucet that powered the shower. "I've never seen you come so hard before,"

He discovered a new kink of his at that moment; he loved watching her please herself. The excitement and lust he normally feels are elevated. His manhood became rock solid at the sight of his lover

The lover who seemed so innocent and conservative to those in the world.

The lover who was a personal slut at his beck and call.

Trina was speechless at the sight of her boyfriend. "You're home," She whispered more as a statement than a question. He nodded as his thumb traced her bottom lip. "The seminars got canceled, took the first flight back. If I knew you'd greeted me off the airplane with that photo and welcomed me home with that show, I would've been home quicker." Spencer's words came out slowly as he leaned in and kissed his lover.

A lingering peck that Trina attempted to deepen back her pulled away.

"You have room for one more?" Spencer whispered on her lips. Trina did not know what context he meant, but she agreed. Her bottom lip was sucked between her teeth as she watched Spencer remove his Rolex.

The simple move never failed to turn her on. She continued watching her lover strip her as her hands trailed up her body. Trina eyed his hardened member as it sprung from his boxer; she subconsciously licked her lips as he approached her. Spencer's hands cradled Trina's cheeks, making her look up at him.

She stood up as the edge of the bathtub separated them. He stepped into the tub, picked up the showerhead, and returned it to its original position; he turned on the shower as Trina grabbed the liquid soap. She poured some into her hands before lathering Spencer in bubbles — which didn't last long due to the shower.

Spencer pulled Trina into him; she smiled at the pressure of his cock on her stomach. He lifted her leg as they collided with the wall. He entered her smoothly. Her head fell back as he began to penetrate her.

She gazed at him as he watched his cock disappear into her cunt. Her hands clawed at his biceps as he pushed himself deeper into her. The shower drowned out their moans as they made love in the shower. "Turn around," He demanded as he pulled from her.

She obeyed.

He pulled her hips back before slamming back into her, making a scream leave her lips. Swore words left her lips as he pounded into her. Spencer's hand trailed her up her back as it made its way to her throat —where it wrapped itself around her neck — pulling her back to his chest. Trina groaned as his cock was fully buried into her as he grind into her core.

Trina groaned at His fingers that found her clit and the dirty words Spencer spoke in her ear. She felt her climax approaching again; Spencer knew it by how she clenched around his cock.

Trina whined as Spencer withdrew from her again. She squealed as he picked her up; she leaned against the wall as he entered her again. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he began to fuck her again. She felt him hit her G-spot repeatedly in their current position, making her scream in pleasure.

"I'm coming; I'm coming," Trina screamed out as she held onto his neck, connecting their bodies once again. She snapped her hips to meet his thrust as she felt the pit of her stomach twist. She screamed again as she exploded on Spencer, her natural waterfall coating Spencer's lower body.

Spencer's climax followed as he rode her through her high. Trina whimpered as she felt his cock twitch as his seeds coated her velvet wall.

Spencer held her as she trembled in his arms. He seated them both in the bathtub under the running shower until Trina calmed down from her high. She released a small laugh as she pulled away from his shoulder.

"We should actually clean up now," Spencer suggests, to which Trina nodded with hooded eyes. Spencer tapped her thigh after a moment. "Spencer, I can't move." She whispered with a flushed expression.

Spencer released a loud laugh as he pulled her blushing form into his chest, "I'll clean you up, my love." He smirked as he whispered in her hair before pecking her temple.