Differences

The day has finally come. The apartment in which Spencer resides has fewer than two people.

This night differed from other prior nighttime routines: no cries, no late-night babysitting, or bottle-making.

Trina was tightly engulfed in Spencer's embrace as she attempted to soothe the heartache the male was experiencing after his final encounter — for now — with his younger brother, Ace. Trina knew that the separation would have taken a toll on the older male who stepped into the role of a father after their's abandoned them.

Abandonment.

A phrase Trina knew all too well; she had experienced it a few times, which is how she realized that it was the main reason for Spencer's attachment to his brother — although Spencer himself will never admit to it. He has a Cassadine's pride — an ego above life. Trina's head tilted upwards at the sound of a soft sniffle. The side profile of her lover was in her view as a teardrop slowly slid down his face, ultimately dropping onto her cheek. She pulled away gently.

"Spencer," She called out in a whisper, gaining the male's attention. She wiped the tears from his face as their eyes met and straightened her posture. "You were right.." He suddenly spoke as he kept his arms around her body. Trina's brows dropped as confusion hit her, "It hurts so much because I thought for once I could hold on to someone for life. It sounds crazy, but I had this mindset...not only did I not want him to feel the absence of our father or experience the hurt that I had, but I wanted someone to stay, and as a baby...he's dependent. I thought he would have stayed with me. He had no choice but to...you know?" Spencer's eyes met Trina's as he spoke, and she nodded as he ended his words. "I understand. But he's still here, Spencer. He's still going to be within your reach, just not as close." Trina voiced as her hand caressed Spencer's arm.

Spencer nodded.

"Besides, I'm not going anywhere. I know there's a difference between family and partners, but you need to know that there is always someone in your corner through thick and thin and that someone will forever be me." She voiced as her hand found his jawline and cheeks, "I know," He uttered as his hand tightened its grip around her waist. Trina pushed his messy hair back as he leaned forward to capture her lips with his. A sigh left his lips as Trina's hands found his neck. His body relaxed into the couch as Trina's tongue made its way passed his lips and caressed his tongue.

A breathy moan left his lips.

Trina slightly pulled away as she straddled Spencer. His hands trailed up her thighs, landing on her hips as she pulled him back to her for their lips to reconnect in a sensual embrace. "I love you," Spencer spoke on her lips as his hands slid under her shirt — sliding the shirt upwards before completely removing the fabric. Trina mindfully held on to the shirt as Spencer stood and carried her to his bedroom — where the fabric slipped from her grasp as the door closed.

The quiet home was filled with moans, heavy breathing, and natural heat as the tension between the couple increased in Spencer's bedroom — well until the front door was closed and Spencer's name echoed through the home. Laura had returned from her usual chaotic day in Port Charles. The couple froze at the voice. Silence covered the home again. Spencer and Trina's eyes met as Spencer contemplated answering his grandmother — he decided against it. The knocks on his door went unanswered, and the couple heard the elder couple conclude that Spencer was with Trina to clear his mind from the situation.

They were right — to a degree.

Trina's eyes widened as Spencer's lips continued exploring her body. She softly called out to him, but she swallowed her words as his mouth found her core, the pink moist muscle along with his fingers working on her womanhood. Trina's jaw clenched as her hand grabbed a fist full of strands from his head — bucking her hips at the foreplay Spencer ensued on her. Her next hand found her lips as she bit her palm, forcing herself to hold back a cry as an exploding orgasm hit her.

A smirk grew on Spencer's glistening lips as he watched Trina's once-arched posture collapse entirely on the bed, releasing quiet pants to catch her breath.  Trina's legs slowly closed, clenching tightly as Spencer caressed her bud — overstimulating the female. He leaned over the female, stroking himself as he took in her fucked out state.

He connected their lips after her breathing leveled. He moaned softly as she pulled at his bottom lip. Her kisses trailed down his neck as her hand traveled down his abdomen, replacing his hand with hers — stroking at his cock at a steady pace as their eyes made contact.

Wordlessly, Trina's legs spread giving Spencer access to stretch her core — to which he did with no hesitation. Her head fell back as a sharp inhale was heard in Soencer's ear. As he usually does, his penetration starts slowly — giving her a moment to comfortably stretch around his girth before their rhythmic dance sped up.

Spencer leaned forward, kissing her collarbone as his hips snapped into her the way she always encouraged. He groaned softly as she tightened around him, cursing beneath his breath as he positioned her legs on his shoulder. Trina caught a squeal that began leaving her lips as Spencer began hitting her G-spot.

Her hips rolled into him as another orgasm began approaching from the stimulating position. Her breathing sped up as the pit of her stomach began to twist. Her squinted eyes caught Spencer's familiar expression.

He was close to his climax as well, but knowing him he'd hold out until she coated him in her natural honey. Her hands found Spencer's abdomen and they lay there before subconsciously clawing at him as her orgasm hit her once more. This time creating an immense mess on his bed, Spencer removed his manhood from her core, caressing her bud to finish riding her orgasm to an end.

Spencer's hand found his member. He didn't want to over-stimulate her body too much so he had planned to finish himself off — the lone sight of the trembling female under him was enough for him to release himself.

Except his oncoming climax was ruined.

Trina smacked his hand away from his erection. She pushed him upwards — forcing him on his knees as he switched her position to kneel before his manhood. Her hand trailed up his thigh, grabbing his cock in a tight grasp — giving it a few pumps before covering his entire shaft in kisses and covering the tip with her tongue.

Trina felt the slight tremble in Spencer's thigh as she began deepthroating the male — stroking whatever was unable to fit between her lips. Trina moaned on him as she heard the soft moans of Spencer while she pleased him. She felt a slight tug at her head, pulling her away from his member. She knew he was warning her of his oncoming climax.

She released her lips from his manhood, rapidly stroking him until his seeds exploded from his tip. Painting her chin and her fingers as she milked him. A shaky moan left his lips louder than anticipated as her tongue and lips gave his sensitive tip a final kiss.

They made eye contact, for a moment frozen in their position before Spencer grabbed his shirt — cleaning the female of his fluids. "I love you," She whispered as their lips connected for the