Take You Down

Here we are all alone in this room (Oh)
And girl I know where to start what we gonna do (Yeah)
I'll take my time, we'll be all night girl
So get ready babe
I got plans for me and you

It ain't my first time, but baby girl we can pretend
Hey, let's bump and grind, girl tonight we'll never end

-

"Come on, Trust me," Spencer stated as he guided Trina to her final surprise of the night. A small giggle left her lips as she used her free hand to feel her way through, but she was only met with air.

"Where are we going, Spencer?" Her smile can be heard in her voice. She felt his movements stop, triggering her halt.

The beep of the door gave away his surprise.

"Wait, are we at a hotel?" She heard a slight chuckle as his hands found her waist.

She gasped at the intimate, unexpected touch; she felt hyper-sensitive from the blindfold he placed on her during the car ride during the travel to this destination after their dinner.

She felt his presence leave hers for a moment before hearing the door click; she couldn't help but release a small giggle.

"What?" his voice trembled a bit as he reciprocated her action. "Nothing....nothing," she told her lips after replying.

Another shiver crawled up her spine as his hands trailed up her bare arms and played with the latch of her dress before releasing the blindfold from her face. It took a minute for her eyes to adjust from the transition of pitch darkness to a dimly lit room, but as her vision cleared, a small gasp left her lips.

On the bed sat two towel swans molding a heart as their heads tilted forward into one; they sat in a bed filled with rose petals. The room was scented in her favorite candle aroma; she found the culprit. An unlit candle being melted by a candle warmer.

Her eyes traveled around the room, spotting flowers, champagne, chocolate, and other small amenities the hotel provided for the couple. "I told you, I wanted our first time to be special."

She turned to him, surprised and a bit teary after his comment, "You are truly unpredictable, Mr. Cassadine." She smiled brightly as his eyes crinkled with his laughter. "I love it, though." She added, making him pull her into him. "I love you." He replied softly; she shook her head. "I love you more."

He leaned down, capturing her lips before mumbling against them, "Impossible." Their lips molded together as they began making out. He walked them backward, aimlessly, before colliding her into the wall opposite the full-length mirror. She pulled away briefly, securing a grip on him before jumping into his arms—an action he gladly accepted with ease.

Her eyes opened, glancing at the mirror behind them; her dress was hiked up as his lips and teeth pulled at the sensitive area of her neck. His grip tightened on her as she released soft moans into his ear.

-

Pretty girl, let's take it off in this room
No time to waste
Girl, you know what we came to do