Meeting In My Bedroom

"No, leave!!" Trina screamed as she sprinted down the stairway. Spencer stood by the door in confusion. "No, no. Give me two more hours!" She expressed, slightly chuckling as she attempted to push him out.

"Baby, you made me work overtime because you wanted extra time; you're not finished with whatever you're doing?" She shook her head as she peaked at him through her lashes.

"It's our anniversary; I want everything to be perfect." She explained as her attempted shove turned into an embrace. Spencer's hand dragged across her back. "Being in your presence on this day is perfect in itself."

He felt her smile on his chest.

"I'm almost done, my love. Two more hours." She whispered as her right hand slid across his chest. He rolled his eyes before shooting her a small smile. "Fine, I guess I'll visit Cameron." Trina hurriedly nodded with a smile before pecking Spencer's lips.

"Two hours, don't be late." She mumbled before pushing him away. She watched him leave as she returned to her decorations.

****

Spencer glanced at his Rolex as he pulled into his garage. It's two minutes before 8 P.M; he exhaled as his hidden excitement gradually became exposed.

-

He was met with soft R&B classics as he entered his home. A smile grew on his face as his lover stood in a plain, fitted, short-black dress that brought out the silver jewelry she wore.

"Wow, you look stunning." He bit his lip as he complimented her. "Go to the guest room – only the guest room – and get dressed. I have everything you need there."

He nodded as he squeezed her hips. "Yes, Ma'am," He replied in a husky tone, sending shivers down Trina's spine. As he followed her directions, Trina began plating their dinner and set the table for his return.

"Well, hello, handsome." Trina complimented as she retrieved the wine and whiskey for them. Spencer blushed.

"I don't know why I got you all dressed up when I'm going to rip it off you." Trina purred in his ear as he sat down. She went to walk away but was pulled back to him. "I can say the same for you," His hand slid up her thighs, resting comfortably on her rear.

Trina smirked, pulling herself away to sit on the other side of the table. "Happy Anniversary, my love," Trina lifted her wine-filled glass flute. Spencer mimicked her motion, connecting his whiskey-filled glass with hers. "Happy Anniversary, baby."

The pair smiled at one another as they rested their cups beside their plates. "Tell me, how was work?" Trina started the conversation as they began their dinner.

*****

Trina led Spencer to their bedroom, blindfolding him as they approached the door. "Trust me," Trina whispered; he nodded in return. "Always," He replied in a whisper.

The creak of the door alerted Spencer, indicating the opening of the bedroom door. He followed Trina's direction, eventually being seated on the delicate surface of their bed.

The sudden scene of his favorite candle fragrance covered the room. Trina stopped his sudden movement to remove the blindfold. "No! Wait, not yet."

Shuffles and the clinking of her heels echoed throughout the room as she ran back and forth. After a few minutes, he felt a dip in the bed behind him, followed by slight touches by Trina.