PillowTalk

So we'll piss off the neighbors
In the place that feels the tears
The place to lose your fears
Yeah, reckless behavior
A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw
In the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day
Fucking and fighting on
It's our paradise and it's our war zone

*****

The disputes feel endless.

Another day, another argument.

"Trina, you are overreacting!" Yells Spencer as Trina slams the apartment's door behind their back. "I'm overreacting? Really? You don't see what's wrong here?" Trina matched his volume as she threw her bag on the living room couch.

"What Joss saw or whatever she told you she saw was misinterpreted! You know Esme and I have nothing going on." His voice lowered as he attempted to compose his irritation with the conversation.

Trina leaned back as her arms folded across her chest. "An intimate touch is very unlikely to be misinterpreted. How could you even allow that?!" She vented as she briefly paced. "It was not intimate, Trina."

"Then what was it?!" She exclaimed as she abruptly turned to him.

Spencer was speechless; he struggled to find a legitimate excuse for Esme's actions. "Then her well-wishes on behalf of both of you. Spencer and I this, Spencer and I, that." Trina mocked Esme's voice, receiving a slight chuckle from Spencer.

She glared at him.

"You think it's funny? Spencer, she likes you! Joss can see it, and so can I!" Trina exploded, "Only you can't," she whispered. Spencer approached her, gently caressing her arms before intertwining their fingers.

"Trina..." He called out to her softly; she looked at him with sad eyes. "my eyes only see you, my mind only thinks of you, and my body only wants you." A slight shiver trailed down Trina's spine as she heard the way Spencer'a voice lowered after each declaration.

"Her feelings are irrelevant to me; I'm sorry for allowing her in my personal space; I'm sorry if I broke a boundary; I'll be more observant of those things, I promise." He continued as his fingers combed through her hair.

"You make a lot of promises Spencer," Trina whispered; Spencer placed a finger beneath her chin, tilting it upwards to him. "Then let's seal this one," He pecked her lips. "I promise.." He whispered before colliding their lips again.

The loud slam of the door broke the duo apart as the topic of discussion entered the home.

"Spencer, I didn't know you had company,"  Esme stated as she made eye contact with Trina. "No, I can't do this," Trina muttered, picking up her purse. "Hey, no, go to my room. I will be up in a minute." Spencer quickly stopped her from leaving the apartment.

Trina exhaled, avoiding Esme as she silently followed her boyfriend's instructions.

*****

"You're comfortable; I love to see it," Spencer smirked as he sat beside Trina on the bed. "I had to make myself comfortable; you took a minute." She sassily retaliated.

Spencer raised his hands in defense, "I was catching up with Ace and setting boundaries." Trina glanced at him with folded lips, "What kind of boundaries?" Spencer smirked as his finger pushed the misplaced strand of hair behind Trina's ear.