Reclaimed

Trina's shock and disbelief are palpable as she gazes upon the male before her, someone she had mourned and accepted as lost. Her eyes widen, and a mixture of confusion and amazement crosses her face. The weight of grief momentarily gives way to an overwhelming surge of emotions—joy, relief, and disbelief.

She stammers, struggling to find words as her heart races, trying to reconcile the image of Spencer standing before her with the reality she had come to accept. The world around her blurs as the shock settles in, and the gravity of Spencer's return hits her. Rapid, uneven breaths whisper in the air, a prelude to the imminent cascade of tears. "I'm going crazy," Trina's voice cracked as she cradled her shaking head and took small steps back.

The downpour of tears on Trina's face triggered the tears of the appearance before her, "You're not.." Spencer whispered as he stayed put in her doorway. Trina nodded as her feet continued to carry her backward and her hand fell across her lips as she released a loud cry. Hesitantly, Spencer approaches with a warm, reassuring smile through the streaks of tears streaming down his face. "I'm not an imagination, Trina. I'm really here," he whispers, his voice a soothing balm as he gently envelops her in a heartfelt embrace. Trina froze — her eyes widening at the warmth on her skin. The goosebumps that rose on the same skin from the contact of breaths from Spencer that fell in her neck confirmed reality. Trina's initial disbelief melts away, replaced by a flood of relief and overwhelming emotion. Her nails dug into his skin as she gathered a fist full of his shirt into her grip.

She pulled back, her eyes examining his features. Her hands slid from his back to his face, cupping both cheeks into her palms as her eyes said the words she was unable to release, "You're alive," She thought to herself as the only thing that left her lips were whimpers. As if he heard her, Spencer's hand left her waist and found one of her hands, his face turned into her palm, planting a kiss into the palm of her hand.

She exhaled.

The heavy boulder on her shoulder has been lifted.

The kiss on her palm lingered for a moment and as he pulled away Trina stretched up, catching his lip in hers. Spencer's hand found her waist once again, as her hands pulled his face to hers. For a split second, he felt the shaky exhale of Trina on his lips before she captured them once more.

Trina felt weightless as Spencer picked up her figure. Her legs automatically wrapped around his waist as the action pursued. Spencer pulled away, "Trina —" he began, but Trina's index finger fell on his lips. "Not now, we can talk later..." She whispered as she replaced her index with her thumb, dragging the finger across his bottom lip before he planted a kiss on the shortest finger. He nodded with a small smile. "Up the stairs, second door right," She directed in a whisper as her head fell into his neck.

Spencer followed as directed, stumbling as Trina nibbled on the sensitive skin and grinded on his torso, creating enough friction for a pleasurable reaction. Spencer locked her room door before he carried them both to the bed, kneeling on the edge before carefully collapsing onto the soft mattress. Trina's lips returned to Spencer's as her hands removed his jacket and pushed up the black T-shirt he wore beneath it. Spencer wasted no time removing the fabric before helping Trina remove the pink floral dress.

He admired the black lingerie she wore, a favorite shade of his in more ways than one. Trina's hands unbuckled his belt, loosing him from the jeans he wore, and pushed down both fabrics that covered him. She was eager to feel him.

She's desperate for the physical connection that she missed and she knows he felt the same. He was allowing her to take control of the situation and express the emotions that he knew she was unable to process.

He missed her. Lord knows he missed her, but he knew that their grief for each other was the same yet different. His grief was the responsibility of the situation that placed them in the situation and missing her until he recovered. Her grief was a pain of uncertainty, guilt, and loss.

Trina's hands trailed up his abdomen as her eyes scanned every inch of his body. It's been six months since the incident.

Six months of loneliness, nightmares, and tension between her family and his as she expressed her anger to everyone responsible for the negligence and enabling of the female who committed crimes known to be the worst to man.

Spencer's hand snapped her busts free from the final fabric that separated the skinship between the two. They stayed in the kneeling position on the bed, taking in the moment that they yearned for. Spencer advanced above Trina, making her lay back. He placed a short kiss on her forehead, followed by a kiss on her cheek, then one on her lips before trailing the kisses further.

His lips and tongue showed her nipples love before continuing the low train down below. Trina's chest raised then fell as his lips found her womanhood. Performing the actions she remembers so vividly making her squirm from his embrace as the pleasure she felt became overwhelming. An orgasm hit her followed by another as his double digits penetrated her core.

Her legs tightened together as she twisted to her side — having not been touched sexually by anyone or herself in so long made her sensitive at every graze. He withdrew his fingers, her slick coating his fingers. As her high wore off she watched as he placed the coated digit on her lips. She immediately engulfed his fingers between her lips, tasting her sweetness as she cleaned him. Spencer withdrew his fingers, immediately replacing them with his lips. His tongue was coated with the remnant of Trina, mixing with the slick that she cleaned from his fingers.

Spencer coated his manhood with her natural lubricant as he admired the pleasure the subtle friction gave her. Their eyes connected as his tip stretched her entrance. One of his hands gripped her hand and intertwined their fingers as he pushed more into her core.

Trina threw her head back as her lips separated to release a soft moan. Spencer stilled in her, giving her time to adjust to his girth. "You can move," she whispered as her free hand caressed her cheek. Spencer kissed her as he withdrew and then slammed back into her, Trina groaned into the kiss as Spencer's penetration sent bliss throughout her body. Her brows gathered as she felt another climax approaching. Her hands slipped from their interlaced grasp and scratched down his back. "Faster," She commanded.

Spencer adjusted his position, sitting up straight on his knees as he pulled her hips closer. He stretched her legs above his shoulder before his speed increased. The slight pause in action stalled her orgasm but the speed that followed triggered a twist in her stomach. Her moans got louder as her orgasm approached again until it finally hit.

Spencer's thumb drew circles on the small nub on her womanhood as Trina coated his lower abdomen with her fluids. Trina's body shook after the powerful orgasm. Spencer stroked his member at the sight of the female beneath him. His lips connected to hers as his strokes became rapid — he felt his orgasm approaching. Realizing the signs of the approaching climax, Trina slapped away his hand.

She pushed him from her and climbed onboard. She started in his brown orbs as he held his member and sank on him. She threw her head back and clenched her eyes shut at the pleasurable pain caused by overstimulation. She leaned back — giving him a full view of their connection as she rode him into oblivion, "cum for me," The raspy sensual voice from Trina was enough to bring him to his peak. He pulled her forward—leaning her on his chest as his arms locked around her waist to keep her hips in place as he began his rapid thrusting into her.

As she wished, he reached his climax painting her velvet walls as he filled her up. He rode out his orgasm, bringing Trina to another orgasm in the process. They stayed in that position for some time, loathing the moment they'd have to separate from each other's embrace.

Trina's grip tightened above him as Spencer felt wetness in his neck. "Trina, hey. Hey," He spoke softly as his hand went into her hair in comfort. "I'm so happy," Her voice sounded hoarse as she spoke and Spencer's heart warmed at those two words. "I love you, princess"

"I love you too, so much" Trina replied as she exposed her teary face. Spencer wiped her tears as they positioned themselves into a more comfortable position to stay within each other's embrace.