The 3 clock keepers part 1

3rd person POV
Have you heard the rumor? It's school mystery number 1, The Three Clock Keepers. That clock is time itself- time that flows through the school. If you move the hands of the clock the schools time is at your command. But there are guards watching over the clock. They represent past, present, and future. They will steal time from that person's life if the touch without permission.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yashiro POV
"It's a pretty popular rumor these days" Aoi said. ( Aoi's rumors used to be fun but lately there coming true- it's scary!)  I thought. "Nene-Chan I have something to tell you" Aoi said.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
"WHAT HAPPENED HERE!??"  I yelled.
( there's dust all over the floors, the windows are broken, and the desks are rusted?!) I thought. "Did anything happen to you Aoi-Chan?" asked Akane.

"No It looks like my stuff is just fine." replied Aoi. " This tree" I said ( Isn't this the classes potted plant? But it was smaller this morning when did it grow this big? It's almost like...) I thought.

*Skip time*

Hima's POV
I was playing a tune on the piano when I heard a scream in the hallway.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I quickly run down the hallway to peak into the classroom to see it looked overgrown and old, like it had been there for years.

I ended up floating to the girls bathroom to find Hanako and Yashiro already there. And heard Hanako say " time jumped forward for everything?" To Yashiro . "So that's what happened to your classroom Yashiro?" I said.

They both jumped a little not realizing I was there. I sat next to Hanako on the window seal to listen to Yashiro explain about what happened to the classroom. Then out of nowhere we here " HANAKO!!" "It's Kou-kun " yashiro said.

Kou then walked up and grabbed Hanako by the front of his uniform and said " You gotta help me!!! Satou and Yokoo from my class they- they've turned into old men!!!" . "You mean something also happened to your class too Kou-kun?" Said Yashiro.

"Yup this is the work of a supernatural!" Said means Hanako. "Odds are one of the eight mysteries is involved in this" said Hanako. "That reminds me of the rumor Aoi told me about the three clock keepers." Said Yashiro.

" the three clock keepers each have their own powers to control time. The first can turn back time, the second can stop time, and the third moves time forwards." I say. "So that means" both Yashiro and Kou say.

"From what you've said it was the third keeper no doubt about it. Hanako said. And so the clock keeper busters where formed as we threw our hands up. And walk towards the - "Wait actually where are we going?" Me , Yashiro, and Kou say. "Dunno" Hanako said.

Kou puts Hanako in a headlock and yells at him " aren't you supposed to be the leader of the eight mysteries!!?" .  "Yeah it's just they can be a little prudish. I'll never forget the first time we met." Hanako says.

Hanako's POV
" You can do all the pervy stuff you want!!! And they said they never want to see me again. Wouldn't even tell me where their boundary was." I said

"You damn pervert " boy said.  "What ? Like you wouldn't do anything perverted if you could control time!?" I said. "I would not!" Said boy . "So you're no better off then we are Hanako-kun? You don't know anything about number 1 ?" Said yashiro.

" oh but I think I heard one thing about the middle one of the clock keepers. The second one who rules over the present. Is apparently hiding out as one of the students here." Hima says.

"As a student?!" Said boy. "Yup so if we find this person." I say. "We can convince them to stop playing pranks! " Yashiro said. "But how would we find them? There are more students than just the upperclassmen." Said boy.

"Don't worry I think I have an idea of who we're looking for." I say.  "Oh I get it because they would have a hard time hiding their identity from other supernaturals." Hima says.   

Third POV
"I sense a presence. Yashiro it's from your class." Hima and Hanako say. " My class? You mean?" Yashiro says. "Yes the keeper is in here" says Hanako.

To be continued ~~~