The clock keepers part2

Third POV
"You mentioned a little while ago your friends Aoi-Chan or Akane-kun. She's the only one who wasn't affected by the prank. Don't you find that a little suspicious." Hanako says. As he puts his arms around Yashiro " Aoi-Chan there's no way that's even possible!" Yashiro says. "Nene." Whispers Hima who was looking at Yashiro's face.

"HEE
HEE
HEE!" A voice laughs
Suddenly the windows break and the group is startled. Then " Nene-Chan ! I thought you were in the old building. What's up? " Aoi says. "Oh Aoi" Yashiro says startled. As this happens Akane appears behind Aoi. And Hanako walks up to Yashiro and says " Sorry Yashiro but. I'm gonna let myself in for a sec." .

Yashiro let's put a yelp and falls over only to be caught by Kou and Hima. "Senpai!?" "Nene-Chan!?" "What's wrong?" "Yashiro!" Kou, Aoi, Akane, and Hima yelled out. "Are you okay?" Kou and Hima say to Yashiro. "You should go to the nurses office." Aoi says. "Aoi." Yashiro says as she pinned Aoi to the wall and grabs her arm.

"You're not hiding anything from me are you?" Yashiro says still holding Aoi to the wall. As Akane, Kou, and Hima watch in shock. "Hanako!?" Kou yells as Akane yells " Aoi-Chan in distress.

"What is going on!??" Yells Hima.

Yashiro's POV
(Hi there! I'm Yashiro Nene- the type of heroine who has just a smidgen of confidence in her toilet cleaning abilities. I know is sudden but right now I'm being possessed by a ghost!) I thought

" I'm see through now does that mean?" I say. "Yashiro/Senpai" Kou-kun and Hima-Chan say. "You can see me!?" I say in surprise. "I may not be one but I'm still an exorcist" Kou
-kun says. "And I'm a supernatural and one of the eight mysteries so I can also see ghosts " says Hima-Chan.

"Kou-kun, Hima-Chan!!" I say teary eyed. Hima-Chan floats up to grab my hands and pull me down. And reach Kou who is also helping me down to the ground. Then we turn to hear Hanako say.

"Aoi." Hanako says to Aoi. "You're not hiding anything from me are you? That makes me sad." Hanako says. "STOP IT!!!!! AOI'S GONNA THINK I'M A WEIRDO!!" I yelled in tears. "Kou-kun hurry-  Kou-kun!!?" I say. "I'm sorry" Kou-kun says crouching down hand covering his mouth.

"Kou are you ok! " Hima-San says as she rubs his back. Then we all freeze as we hear Hanako say "If you insist on staying quiet then maybe I'll just have to seal your lips instead." As he moves closer to Aoi almost kissing her!!

Hima's POV
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" Akane yells in anger? Then we all turn to him to see him push Hanako away from Aoi and drag him away. "Senpai/ Hanako-kun" Yashiro and Kou yell.

Then we all except Aoi chase after Akane but I do hear her say. " It happened again I missed my chance to tell her."  I wonder what she wanted to tell her. But eventually we chased them all the way to the rooftop. Where a really weird scene takes place.

The four of us are on one side of the rooftop while Akane is on the other side crouched down murmuring things. "You idiot give senpai her body back now." Kou says as he tells Hanako. As I help Yashiro stand up then Hanako say "First what should I do with this?" . As he points at Akane on the floor as Akane murmurs with an angry aura around him.

"Who is he again?" Hanako asks. "That's Akane Aoi-kun. He's my classmate and old friend of Aoi's" Yashiro answers. Then continues saying " normally he's mature and hardworking. He's kind and friendly to everyone he meets no exceptions. But he's got a crush on Aoi, and whenever she's involved he loses a few screws."

"Oh I've heard of him from my brother. Nii-chan's the student body president and this guys the vice president." Kou states. Kou flies into detail about all the things that Akane has done to make Aoi like him and that leads to now.

Then without any of us know Akane had grabbed a bat and hit it on the wall right beside "Hanako's head" . And said in an angry tone "What exactly were you doing back there. Yashiro-San?"

"Oh nothing. I was just y'know cone to think of it, I happened to cop a feel a few minutes ago. And she's actually pretty flat." Hanako says. Akane just stairs at him with a blank expression raises his hand and smacks Hanako so hard that he falls out of Yashiro's body.

And hits the ground. "I'm back!!" Yashiro yells in happiness. While me Ana Kou crouched down beside Hanako who is still in shock saying " he legit knocked me out of her. That four eyes isn't half bad."

Though I do find it a little weird that he did knock Hanako out of her so easy. Then we all sit down in front of Akane with him speaking to yashiro. "You want to know Aoi-chain's secret? Why?" Akane asked confused.

"I've just had a feeling AoI's been hiding something from me lately " Yashiro says with sweat dripping down her face. "Hmmm. Well alright. If that's what this is all about I'll help you." Akane says.

"What?" Me, Yashiro, and Kou say in disbelief. "You will?" Yashiro asks. "Yeah. Aoi-chain's been acting worried about something lately. But she won't tell me what it is." Akane says.

"Anyways, if it's anything like that. Then I need to eliminate the offender immediately." Akane states as we sweat drop. "Because as her childhood friend. I have to support her you know!?" Akane says.

" I don't think it works that way-" I say as Yashiro covers my mouth. As she says "that's true!! You're exactly right!!" in a panic.

To be continued ~~