Doing what is right

Hima's POV
After all that drama with the clock keepers . I just realized I got got to take my medicine and didn't realized that blood was dripping from my mouth. "Oh no not again!" I said worried.

I immediately run to the lockers by the windows and rummage threw them looking for my medicine and finally I found it. I grab 2 pills and swallow them dry with the blood in my mouth.

Then wipe my mouth and grab the spare mop and bucket from the supply closet in the corner. It was getting really late and everyone left so I changed in to some different clothes

 It was getting really late and everyone left so I changed in to some different clothes

(Ignore the jewelry and the birds)
*Skip time*

I was just playing the piano when I saw Yashiro come into the room. "Hima-Chan?" Yashiro said. "yes Yashiro" I replied " do you need something?" " yes, I wanted to ask you about something" Yashiro asked.

" did you know that I'm dying?" She asked "Yes I knew it from the moment I met you" i replied " but there is one way to fix this problem of yours that you have" I said.

" really? What is it?" Yashiro asked " do you happen to remember my rumor?" I asked. "Yes that if someone plays your favorite music on the piano, then their illness will be healed" she replied.

" yes, that is correct but you have to give me something in return" I said. "What do I have to give you?" Yashiro asked . " before I tell you, do you really want to go through with this?" I asked her. " yes, I'll do anything I don't wanna die so early. I don't wanna leave my friends behind" she said.

" then your wish is my command, but first you have to play my favorite piece on the piano" I said to her. " what's your favorite piece?" She asked " it's called La Foule, I forgot to ask, do you even know how to play the piano Yashiro?" I asked

" I know how to play a little, but I think I know what song you're talking about" she said. " OK, then let's get started. Follow me to the grand piano" I told her. She walked to sit at the grand piano, while I sat on the window, seal my back, facing the window, looking at her, waiting to hear my favorite piece.

After she played I summoned my fan and told her to come over to the window seal. The doors to the room closed the curtains, drawn, the candles, lit with blue flames. I told her to sit beside me, and asked her to put her hand on top of my hand.

And said " what illness do you want to heal?"  She said " my life span". " and what will you give me in return?" I asked " my remaining lifespan" she said with confidence.

I smile at her gently, while holding her hand and said " once this starts, there's no going back, and since you are giving me your remaining lifespan, I will give you the remaining lifespan I would've had if I was still alive" .

I pulled her into a quick hug, and then a light flew from out of my chest. It was a bright green orb, and from out of her chest came a dark purple orb.  My bright green orb went into her chest, and her dark purple orb went into mine.

She had her eyes closed during this and then I said " your wish has been granted do you feel better now?" . " I do, but what about you?" Yashiro questioned. " i'll be fine as long as you're ok I'll be ok" I responded.

"Alright and thank you Hima" Yashiro said. My eyes brightened at her and I said "Violet "
"Huh?" She said. " my name is Violet" I said quietly.

" thank you Violet and goodbye " Yashiro said. "Goodbye Yashiro, and make sure to treasure the moments you make in life" I said. And she turned around, walked to the door, opened it and left.

" I don't exhausting day" I said . " curing illnesses takes a lot of energy. I think I'll take a nap" I said. Then rested my head on my pillow on the windowsill, while grabbing a blanket and going to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.

I wake up to the sound of someone walking in the music room. I look up and see it's Hanako " umm hi" he said . "Hello number seven what brings you to my music room?" I asked.

" I just wanted to check up on you because of the events from yesterday" he replied. " oh, I'm doing fine I just used a lot of energy today. I was taking a nap" I say.

" would you like to sit with me on the windowsill?" I asked. "Umm sure" he replied nervously. I quickly moved over to make space for him, and he sat down right beside me. " it was very sweet of you to come and check up on me" I say.

" you're welcome I just really care about you" he said. And my cheek blushed a little " well, I care about you too Hanako" I said quietly. But apparently he heard me and moved a little closer.

Then gave me a hug, and then I came up with a brilliant idea . Yashiro had told me once that Hanako had given her a good luck charm. So how about I give him one too.

I break apart from the hug and cup his cheek, with my hand, leaned in, and gave him a little peck on the cheek .

He looked adorable I couldn't help but giggle at his face. He quickly snapped out of it, then lunged at me and started tickling me. I started laughing so hard telling him I surrender. And then we just stared at each other's eyes.

And enjoyed he rest of the evening, cuddling and talking. This was better than anything I could ever dream of little did I know the worst is yet to come.

To be continued ~