The tea party

Welcome back to my story I hope its to your liking's and feel free to ask me to add anything that could. Make it more interesting anyways back to the story.

Y/n POV
I woke up on the floor of the music room ,but I couldn't remember how I got there. The last thing I remembered was talking to Hanako and yashiro on the roof. I was kind of bored so I walked to the piano and played some music

Then yashiro came in and asked me to come with her I didn't have anything else to do so I said sure. We walked outside the music room  and I realized why she wanted me to walk with her because she was following a tall boy with brown hair. Then he led yashiro and me to a dead end and asked yashiro something I didn't pay attention but then the next thing I heard was water splashing on the floor.

I turned to see a boy holding yashiro who was now a fish and but her in a bowl of water. I was about to run to tell Hanako ,but the boy saw me and tackled me into a hug. Then I asked who are you ? Then said that he forgot he made me pass out on the roof ,and asked I wanted to go with them I said no ,but then his eyes looked dead and put 2 fingers up to my head and pushed them against my head.

The boy was the last thing I saw before I passed out cold but felt like I was in someone's arm's.

Yashiro POV
I woke up and saw that i was at a table with tea and treats ,but then noticed that y/n was by me wearing a purple kimono and noticed my clothes. They are kind of cute -

(This is your kimono hope you like it )

Then I noticed y/n wasn't wake she was asleep I tried to wake her up ,but she didn't wake up the I noticed a girl with green hair. She told me that y/n was fine I sighed with relief then she told me her name. She told me her name is Sakura and then the boy came up to her and licked her ear. I was going to asked her who the boy was he saw me staring then said his name is Tsukasa and that he is hanako's twin and , y/n's friend.

Then he came up to me and asked if me and Hanako had kissed I said no and then his eyes turned cold. Natsuhiko picked up Tsukasa and backed him away from me ,then he walked towards y/n and put his hand on her face as he caressed her face.

(Sorry if I spelled natsuhiko's name wrong )

Time skip brought to you by Kou ~~~~

Y/n POV
I woke up in a strange room and felt someone's hand on my face I looked up to the boy from earlier. He noticed I moved and tackled me into another hug and yelled "y/n, y/n-chan " I tensed up because I was confused.

Then I asked if I could go back to the music room and then I realized that the boy is Tsukasa I yelled "TSUKASA " and tackled him into a hug. Then we talk about everything that happened and ate the sweet treats from the table and Tsukasa introduced me to his assistant Sakura I said it is nice to meet you my name is y/n hima.

After that I noticed that yashiro was there and asked if she was ok because she looked tired. Then I hear Tsukasa say Sakura ~~ the she  bid yashiro farewell tied her to a chair I looked at Tsukasa he told me that "we will each other soon" because I had sadness all over my face I said ok. Then The room filled up with liquid and everybody sunk in the liquid I helped yashiro out of there and waited for her to wake up.

She finally woke up and asked where we were then we heard Hanako on the radio he said "we were nowhere "then yashiro burst into tears and telling him all about what happened to her when she got taken. Hanako asked if I was there I said yes he told me to protect his assistant and then yashiro asked how to get out of here.

Time skip because I can brought to you by Sakura ~~

We looked for any doors we were recognized and along the way natsuhiko got dragged through  1 of the doors. Me and yashiro Heard the bells that state the end of school coming from the door of the old school building. We walked through the door and we made it to school yashiro shared about how we made it back but then I noticed a boy on the floor it was my friend Amane I asked Amane if he was ok and how did you get hurt? Then yashiro asked why he was crying but yashiro called him Hanako-kun I was confused but didn't mind it.

Amane touched his face to realize he was crying he told me that he was sorry that he had to go. And his keys fell out of his pocket yashiro picked them up and then hanako's Hakujoudai came in and took us back to the girls bathroom. Hanako said he was sorry to yashiro about the donuts incident, and wanted to talk to me in private. He asked me how did I know Tsukasa I said that I had 2 friends when I saw alive there names are Tsukasa and Amane and I told him that they died so I killed my self on graduation day.

Hear is another chapter hope y'all like it ~~

To be continued ~~~~~~