Tsukasa

Hello welcome too my story hope u enjoyed the story so far . Well anyways back to the story

Hanako's POV
While y/n was unconscious she started crying in her sleep and kept saying twins. The out of no where she jolted up and looked scared I could see it in her f/c eyes. Then yashiro and boy came in the room after they heard her say "where am I what happened ?".

Y/n POV
  I woke up and felt my face I had been crying again the I said where am I what happened I looked to my right to see number 7. And then his friend's came threw the door yashiro said I passed out and that I am in the nurses office.

I got up to leave to go back to the music room ,but then I told them thank you without looking at them. Then I left but as soon as I got in the music room and closed the door. I fell to the floor and cried ,when I was still alive  I had an illness that could not be cured so I chose to died in stead of waiting for death.

I coughed up blood and went to go get a mop to clean up the mess I made. I also took my pills Idk why but someone gave them to me. Some how I ended up on the roof of the school building it had been years since I had walked around the school. Then I saw number 7 and greeted him he said hi I asked if every thing was alright he said he is fine .

But I didn't believe him so I said I know your not ok number 7 . He said to call him Hanako instead I said ok and asked Hanako again why was he lying . But didn't say anything then yashiro came to the roof with a present for Hanako it was donuts ! They are my favorite Amane and I would eat donuts with Tsukasa all the time .

Hanako POV
I saw y/n come on the roof she said it had been years since the has been outside of the music room. Then she walked up to me and said hi I did too .Then she asked if everything was alright I said it was but she saw right threw me and asked why I was lying. She always called me number 7 not Hanako I asked her to call me Hanako she nodded.

I was going to tell her something but yashiro came onto the roof with a bag in her hands. She told me it was"Donuts " I asked if they are for me she said yes then y/n asked if she could join us I said she could. Her eyes lit up and told us how she would eat donuts with her only 2 friends. While yashiro opened the bag of donuts then something came out of the bag.

Y/n POV
I told Hanako and yashiro how I would always eat donuts with Amane and Tsukasa but didn't say there names. Then something came out of the bag yashiro was holding it was a black crane. Then a boy that looked like Hanako appeared and called him "Amane", my eyes grew to the size of a apple. Hanako was protecting yashiro while I was besides her.

Then something came over me and I called out Tsukasa's name " TSUKASA " then the boy looked in my direction and pushed Hanako aside. He ran up to me and tackled me into a hug as he screamed "y/n, y/n, y/n-san " then he let go and drags me over to Hanako. And hugged us both then yashiro pushed Hanako to the side and poured the liquid over Tsukasa after that Tsukasa put up 2 fingers and told me to go to sleep and vanished.

(I may have skipped some details give me a break please)

Yashiro POV

Then Y/n fell to the floor like a dead body i ran over to me to see if She was ok . Then I  walked over to Hanako to ask if that boy was the person he killed. Then Hanako-kun pinned me down to the floor I asked if he was ok ,but he looked like he was crying, but I couldn't see very well because his hair covered his eyes.

Then Hanako looked at me and said " I am sorry " and left the roof. I looked over to my left to see y/n still passed out on the floor , so I took her to the music room and left the school to go home.

Thank you ,thank you very much I hoped you enjoyed the chapter