The clock Keepers part 4

Hima's POV
" I hear you're the top mystery at the school honorable number seven. Also, that you're a slimy, perverted brat. So what does this slimy perverted brat one with me?" Akane says.

" there there" I say as I rub Hanako's back.
" you don't think that's a little too harsh? As for what I want—" Hanako says as he's abruptly cut off by some people yelling for help in the hallway.

" what's wrong!?" " did something else happen!?" Both Yashiro and Kou yelled as we all made our way to the hallway. " what's going on!?" Yashiro said in shock.

" they've all turned into old people!!!" I yelled. Settling we stumble, upon more of Yashiro's classmates and they're still young. "Yamabuki-kun! You're getting all wrinkly!" Yashiro Yelding surprise.

But will taking a closer look both me, and Yashiro spotted a small figure over Yamabuki's right shoulder. " there you are! Dammit, I've had enough of this. Mirai!!" Akane yelled as she giggled and sped off.

As we tried to catch her, but she was too fast for us . " so you're the ones behind the series of disturbances. Am I wrong clock keeper?" Hanako said while leaning Akane and raising his knife slowly to his neck, holding his watch, and his other hand.

" no, you're not. Mirai got loose" Akane explains. Although Yashiro and Kou are still lost. " yes. You know there are three of us, right? One of the Clock keepers controls the future. Apparently she doesn't have a name so I called her Mirai, which means future" Akane continues to explain.

" i'm sure you saw her back there. Mirai can move time forward for anything she touches. We usually make her wear gloves so she doesn't touch anything and the old man was supposed to keep her locked in the boundary."  " Old man?" Kou says. " so, if Mira can make time, go forward and you can stop time in the present then that means this old man must make time going backwards am I right ?" I say.

"Yes Hima-San . you are right but he's just another supernatural. Also, I've been ordered to capture her immediately" Akane says. " which means" both Hanako and I say. " you and us both want to catch this Mirai. So let's team up for this once. We'll catch her together! Okay" Hanako says. Well, holding his hand out for Akane to shake. Although, I don't think it'll happen, because Akane is looking at him with a face of disgust.

" can I ask something? I've been wondering, Akani do you hate supernaturals?" Yashiro says. " I've actually been wondering the same thing" I say. " hate supernaturals? Of course, I hate them. I despise them!" Akane says with a happy face. Yashiro looks at him and disbelief I walk over to her side to comfort her by putting my arm around her shoulders.

" if you ask me, Yashiro-San, I think it's weird that you actually are friends with two. I mean you saw what he did back there what he did to Aoi-Chan. Doesn't that bother you? I thought you and Aoi-Chan we're best friends?" Akane says.

Yeah, should I take a little breath and then she starts speaking . " but Hanako-kun isn't bad. He's a little slimy, but what he did to Aoi he did it for a reason and I'm sure he wasn't going to hurt her" " and even if he did, I wouldn't let him I would stop him immediately" I state.

" he's definitely slimy" Kou says. " hey, can we stop calling me slimy? It hurts" Hanako says. " he's not bad? He had a reason? Oh really?" Akane says, with his eyes closed and a smile. In my opinion, I don't think that was the answer he was looking for.