The Twins

Y/N Hima POV I told them to leave because they had no business here they refused I told them to go bother one of the other wonders. I asked what their names are the little half dead girl with blue ends told me her name is Yashiro, next the exorcist boy told me his name is Kou ,then the ghost boy told me his name is Hanako.

I told them my name ( by the ways we are in my boundary drinking tea) it was only appropriate I said " my name is y/n Hima very nice to meet you forgive my rudeness number 7 and Guest " .

Then out of no where I got a headache and started screaming due to the pain and passed out cold .

HANAKO POV
Y/n's name sounded so familiar then while we where talking she screamed and looked like she was in so much pain and passed out.
I picked her up and took her to the nurses office while yashiro and boy followed me there. We wondered why she passed out Mr.Tsuchigomori came i and asked who the girl on the bed was I told him she is the 8th wonder.
His eyes grew slightly and stared at her thinking if he knows her.

Y/n POV
Flashback
Hey dad can I have some water ? My father said no then my mom came in and punched me in the stomach. Which made me cough up blood then she told me to go to my room I obeyed. The next day I saw Tsukasa and Amane I walked up to me and they asked what happened .
I said what do you mean they said your arms and why do you have bandages on your stomach. I said I fell down the stairs they didn't looked they believed me but said ok.
The week after that I didn't see Amane or Tsukasa I asked my classmates then they told me they died and rumors spread about how the died.
On graduation day in went to the music room and played my music

Then after I finished the music I walked up to the window opened it and jumped out tans fell to my death.
End of flashback

Sorry this is kind of short I was busy with homework.