Hell of mirrors part 2

I have been busy with Work so I haven't updated in a while forgive me
________________________________

(Play music)

Y/n POV
"Why me all I wanted was to play my piano" I thought. Anyways me and yashiro found our self's in a boundary "great" I thought. I zone out for a few minutes the I heard yashiro talking to someone.

I look up to see a boy with pink hair that kind looks like a girl. I think I saw Kou with him the other day? Anyways he said something and dragged us to a door that led to a big room full of mirrors. He said his name is mitsuba and that he need help also he mentioned that this place is called the hell of mirror.

I thought that the 3rd wonder was here little did I know I would confirm that soon. Then I see yashiro and I sweat dropped I saw her fan Girling over mitsuba. Mitsuba is cute but I like Amane and Tsukasa better.

We were walking for a few minutes until we found a big mirror and yashiro walked in front of it. And was teased for her legs but I mean I my defense yashiro legs could have a really good kick if she didn't care what people say.

And then things got kind of weird anyways long story short numbers 3 came out of the mirror.

Then he told his puppets or dolls to steal yashiro life and "I'm like hell u will "I said . But what I didn't notice was that one of them was right behind me.

(And I know what y'all are thinking " how do u not notice someone behind u!!!" Ok well u try babysitting mitsuba and yashiro while trying not to die ok!!!)

Anyway they got me and started choking me while holding me over the railing. "nice right" and got mitsuba as well as yashiro.

I was paying more attention to yashiro and mitsuba then myself and then mitsuba yelled "some plz help plz!!" . While that was happening I was tossed over the rail and while yes I am a wonder I can't use my true form in another's boundary.

So yeah at this point in time I am falling over a rail but I felt someone's arms around me and the caught me.

I looked up to see Tsukasa holding me in his arms and put me back down on the ground. Also destroyed the arms that were holding Yashiro and started brutally killing number 3.

It was a sight to behold red going everywhere and I watched tsukasa go over to yashiro and mitsuba. 🍩

Tsukasa did something to mitsuba and walked over to number 3's body and took his heart out and walked past me and yashiro. To mitsuba and was trying to make him eat the heart.

I saw yashiro run over I got up to try and stop her but she got there first and tried to stop Tsukasa and her head was almost smashed in.

Tsukasa put yashiro and I ran to yashiro to see if she was ok.

Time skip to Hanako and Kou appear ❤️🖤~

Third POV —

Hanako and Kou popped in threw the mirror and saw yashiro out cold by the wall. And where relived to she her ok while.

Hanako looked around for Hima and saw her imbedded in a mirror with mitsuba on the floor in front of her.

Kou tried to help mitsuba off the floor but stopped when Hanako told him to stop he was confused until Hanako saved him. From being crushed/ hit the Hanako herd someone yell his name and looked up to see tsukasa and froze.

Hanako POV 🍩
I looked up to see tsukasa run up to me to hug me? He was babbling about stuff and I looked back in hima's direction to see mitsuba "things"almost hit me and tsukasa.

I yelled to Tsukasa to let got or we would get hit he let go and grabbed the "tentacles"

Ha ha ha ha I'm leave y'all on a cliffhanger!!!

👍