The clock keepers part 3

Hima's POV
And so we formed a temporary alliance in order to discover Aoi's secret. what we really did was follow her around for most of the day, seeing if we could find out her secret and failing.

Then we followed her to the auditorium . " I think this is where the band and drama clubs have their performances " said Yashiro. "But Aoi's in the gardening club so what is she doing here?" Said Yashiro.

"I bet it's a love confession. Someone called her out to this empty space." Said Akane. "Please calm down Akane-senpai" said Kou. "You think I can be calm!!?" exclaimed Akane.

Then Akane goes into details of his childhood with Aoi. But " it sounds like he really likes her even if she doesn't accept his feelings people like that are hard to find theses days" I say.

As Akane says "I decided I would protect Aoi-Chan. Even if she'll never look my way". "Akane-kun" Yashiro whispers with a sad smile.

"Hey Hanako-kun we've been watching Aoi for a while now and she hasn't done anything suspicious. Are you sure the school mystery isn't someone else?" Asks Yashiro.

"I guess we can't get a supernatural to show it's true colors by going about business as usual. Maybe it's about time we approached it." Says Hanako.

As he uses his true power and grabs Yashiro while asking her when someone would use their powers. (Oh no Hanako don't do what I think your going to do) I think as I get ready to use some of my power.

Then Hanako uses his haku-joudai to destroy the stage lights above Aoi. "Stop it!!" Yashiro yells At Hanako. While I start running to the stage and pull out my metal fans to stop it.

Aoi hears the lights fall in her direction with a terrified look. Then we all hear a clock chime and look to see a cloaked figure holding Aoi . While Hanako try's to calm Yashiro down by telling her to look at the stage.

"School mystery number 1 the clock keeper. We finally found you" Hanako says. "Everything is frozen in time. Look around" I tell Yashiro. As we look at Akane holding Aoi in his arms bridal style.

"So it's safe to assume your power is to stop time " Hanako says. Then Akane starts walking towards the auditorium chairs while saying " you must be honorable number 7."

Akane asking what business he had with Aoi while walking towards Hanako while asking "May I take a swing at you before we talk?"

As he throws Hanako to the floor of the stage and reels his hand back to punch him in the face. Then me and Yashiro run in front of him while Yashiro yells "STOP "

Then Akane stops while saying in shock "what are you doing here Yashiro-San?" "I could ask you the same thing! Anyways, just calm down!" Yashiro exclaimed.

Then the chandelier falls and hits the stage breaking it . I quickly cover Yashiro and Hanako from the debris. "Ran out of time. Darn it." Akane says.

Well, that happens the clock above Kou disappears and he falls to the floor in confusion. People in the hallway, hear the noise, and start to rush to the auditorium to see what happened.

"How about we go somewhere safer so that they don't see us" I say. Then Akane says "If they find us here it'll cause trouble for Aoi-Chan. Fine. We'll take this somewhere else"

*Skip Time*

" I still don't believe it you're one of the eight mysteries Akane-kun?" Yashiro says. Is that was happening I just watched Kou karate chop Hanako on the head while asking how do you know it was Akane.

" he knocked me out of Yashiro earlier remember? No normal human could've done that"said Hanako. " I thought he was a normal boy" me and Yashiro both say.

" Are you really want to talk?" Akane says. " Yashiro-San I can't believe you're just a victim like me." "Victim?" Yashiro asks in confusion. " he tricked you into forming a pact or something right. That's what happened to me." Akane says.

While telling the background of how he became one of the Clock keepers. Apparently a truck full of glass suddenly tipped over and was going to hit Aoi in that moment what time stopped. And learned that it was all set up to recruit him to become a school mystery.

He was so angry after telling us that he broke a wall in the nurses office . " then I got this watch. That's the gist of it up to three times a day. And as long as I'm in the school, I have the power to stop time. But only for five minutes at a time so it's not like I can do much with it." Akane explains.

" And exchanged you tide your fate to number one it became supernatural" Hanako asked. Then Akane explains that he will be a supernatural until he graduates. Also, that his appearance changes, but other than that he's just like Yashiro exactly for the watch.

At this point, we're just listening to Akane call Yashiro A masochist for swallowing a mermaid scale on purpose. But me and Kou try to cheer her up.

~To be continued ~