The clock keepers part5

Hima's POV
And so the plan was set into action. Now all we had to do was wait for the trap to be sprung. Thankfully, I think it was working pretty well, forshe had just walked into it. "What is this?" Mirai said in confusion.

"We finally caught you!" Me and Nene said. Then Yashiro went into detail about how she catches her hamster. "Wow! I can't Yashiro's plan actually worked. And also I can't believe that future kiddo, learns skills like this one" Hanako said.

"You did great Kou" I say with a smile. " I can't keep it up as long as Teru-nii. But I got you covered! Aoi-senpai" Kou said with pride. Then suddenly Akane used his clock powers to stop time for the lightning cage.

" exactly this pathetic lightning cage wasn't gonna last more than 10 seconds. Now it can at least last five minutes" Amane said. " thank you very much" Kou said. " Long enough to catch you. Surrender now Mirai " Akane said.

"Aww that's too bad. You're gonna capture mirai right now huh?" Mirai said. " that's right. With your powers over the future, you'll know how this'll end" Akane told her. " Ok so be a good girl and-" Akane wassuddenly cut off by her answering " Ok just one more". Then she suddenly disappeared from his grasp.

Only to appear behind Yashiro and say " i'll make this girl look hotter!". "Yashiro!" Me and Hanako yell out. I appear between the both of them and push her out of the way. Only for me to get hit instead.

Suddenly blood spills out from my mouth and everything goes dark .

Third POV
Mirai suddenly appeared behind Yashiro , and then Hima pushed Yashiro out of the way and took the hit for her. As Yashiro get up from the floor with the help of Kou. They look back to see what happened to Hima.

"Huh?" Mirai says in confusion. Then Hanako grabs Hima's body and holds it tightly. And Kou whispers " she hasn't changed?" . " I can't move her time forward! Honorable number seven does this mean she has no more time left?" Mirai says.

It was silent for a little while with Hanako , holding onto Hima's limp body. The two clock keepers, and everyone else just look in shock at the scene before them. " no more time left? Wha? what does that mean Hanako!" Kou says in worry and concern.

" it means just like what it sounds like kid" someone says. Then Kou suddenly turned back to his original age. "I'm back!?" Kou says in confusion. " well look who finally decided to grace us with his presence. We wouldn't have had to deal with any of this if you were here from the start. You really are twisted Kako." Akane says. As the final clock keeper appears.

" please, I'm never late. Because all I have to do is turn back time and everything returns to its former state." Kako explains. " turn back time? You mean he's the third clock keeper?" Kou asks. "Yes. The clock keeper, who controls the past. He has the power to turn back time. And it's kind of our leader" Akane explains.

" he controls the past.. " Kou says as he trails off in thought. " anyway. Isn't there something you should be more concerned about Kouhai?" Akane asks Kou. " oh yeah! Senpai what happened to her? Come on Hanako! Explain what's going on!!" Kou yells slightly. " please, Hanako tell us what happened to her" Yashiro asks.

" This is something I didn't expect to happen. This is why I told you not to let the future clock keeper touch Yashiro. Because Yashiro doesn't have a long lifespan either. But I never expected Hima to jump in and save her. " Hanako explains with a distressed look on his face. Kou looks at him, stunned and slightly shocked. And so did Yashiro.