Prologue - The beginning of it all

Isaac Tate Roberts has spent a big part of his life trying to live through the trauma that his older sister caused him when he was just eight years old. His older sister was Jill Roberts.

So you can already tell his childhood wasn't as normal as it should have been and living in Woodsboro wasn't making everything easier in that case.

His sister wanted the fame his cousin Sidney Prescott got when she was attacked as a teenager by people in ghostface masks, who later came out to be her boyfriend Billy Loomis and Stu Macher. Jill wanted to be the final girl and to get that she had to kill everyone that including her younger brother.

Remembering back to that night seeing his own mother Kate dying right infront of him and Sidney dragging the kid away from the mother to driving to Jill's friend's house to Sidney telling him to not get out of the car no matter what he sees or hears. But the eight year old was curious and didn't understand the danger he was in or what danger was luring inside the house so he left the car.

Isaac run straight past the dead body that was laying in the front of the house and inside, he wanted to make sure his sister was alright he couldn't lose her too, he already witnessed the death of his mother and Jill was everything he had left.

As he walked in he heard voices in the kitchen, he had been in the house before when Jill would take him with her to see Kirby so without thinking he run inside and when he saw his sister who had her back turned to him, he run up to her and hugged her as tight as he could. The next thing he felt was how something cold and sharp went inside his side. When he looked down he saw his sister's hand with a knife.

Jill lowered him down to the floor and ripped the knife out. When he looked at his sister's face the only thing he saw was darkness and a sickening smile on her face.

"What did you do!" Sidney exclaimed and tried to get to her young cousin but Charlie. Jill's partner in this whole ghostface attack grabbed a gun and aimed it at her head which made her stop in her tracks.

"I really didn't wanna do this to you, you should of stayed in the car Isaac." Was the last thing the eight year old heard before everything went black.