eleven | the reveal

The next thing Sam and Isaac heard after the realisation of where they where had kicked in where screams and crashes, both run towards the screams and found Mindy trying to stop ghostface from plunging the knife into her again, Sam grabbed the Lamp that was standing on the site table next to her and threw it at the masked person who looked back at her and fled the scene.

Both Sam and Isaac run towards Mindy and dropped down, "Mindy." Sam said as she pressed onto Mindy's bleeding shoulder to stop the blood from coming out, "That's a lot of blood, Sam." Mindy said with a strained voice, before losing consciousness, "No, Mindy, no stay wit-" Sam said as she was cut of by a scream behind her, making them look back finding Tara together with Amber, "What did you two do to her?" Amber said as she stormed over, "Oh my god, Mindy."

"I - I didn't do anything." Sam started but a glass bottle shattered and all four turned their heads at the sound, "Richie, where the fuck were you?" Sam asked as he had vanished a while ago.

"I went to the basement to get some beer." he defended himself, "You went to the basement alone?" Amber asked, as she wasn't believing he would be that dumb.

"I asked her to come with me, she said no!" Richie said as Liv run in with blood all over her hands, "Liv, your hands." Isaac said as he saw the blood on her.

"It's not - I found Chad, I found Chad." Liv said as she was in tears about the whole situation, "Chad?!"

"Your fucking lying." Amber said, "Amber shut up let her talk." Isaac said as he didn't believe Liv would do something to Chad.

"You're the killer." Richie said as he stared at the bloody hands on the teen girl.

Liv started shouting at the group defending herself as no one wanted to listen to her, Isaac stood up and walked towards Liv, "Liv stop, Liv just stop." Amber shouted at her as she was gaining the groups trust.

"Fuck you Amber." Liv uttered, "I'm not the fucking killer."

At that Amber reached behind her back and pulled out a gun, "I know." And pulled the trigger and shot Liv directly in the head, making the blood splatter all over the wall and on Isaac's face who was next to her making him stop any movement.

Amber aimed the gun towards Sam, "Welcome to act three!"

Tara managed to push Amber's arm up causing her to shoot into the ceiling instead of Sam. Amber flipped Tara over the couch and knocked her unconscious.

"Run." Richie shouted, grabbing Sam who managed to grab onto Isaac, and the three run into the basement together.

Isaac was still in shook, he liked Liv as a friend even when they never really talked much, he still liked her and she didn't deserve any off what happened just a minute ago, he let himself be dragged by Sam. His mind was full of question, "What the hell happened? Why did Amber do this?" and other things went through his mind.

"Fuck! Tara!" Isaac said as he realised she wasn't with them, "We need to go back, Tara is still out there." He said with panic as he was worried for the girl he had loved for so long, "Oh, my god Tara!" Sam said as she registered what Isaac had said.

"No-- wait, Sam she has a gun." Richie said as he stopped Sam from leaving, "I don't care, Tara is out there alone." Isaac said as he walked back towards the door they run through, "There are always two killers."

Sam stabbed back, realising what Richie meant, as she revealed a knife and raised it towards him, "Asshole, Tara is not the second killer, for all I know it's you, you little piece of shit." Isaac said angrily at the suggestion that Tara could hurt someone and why would she make her partner attack herself and nearly kill her it just made no sense to him.