thirteen | new york

There has been a lot of change ever since the group of friends moved away from Woodsboro and to New York, everyone started to become to there normal self's again. It had been hard for Isaac to go back to normal again but his life was pretty good at the moment, despite the allegations in the internet that people made about Sam and him.

The group had enrolled themselves into college and where getting their life's back on track and started making friends again: Anika, Quinn and Ethan.

Isaac liked them but preferred to stay with his old friends, despite how nice they seemed he didn't really trust them, so he would pick Tara, Chad, Mindy and Sam over them.

While the teens all tried to get back to their education, Sam was working shitty jobs, in order to pay for the apartment her, Tara, Isaac and Quinn stayed in. Chad shared a dorm room with Ethan and Mindy had one of her own.

So life was going good at the moment for everyone. Today was a Halloween party the group was looking forward to, Isaac never liked party's and didn't want to go but he knew he couldn't leave the group alone more like Tara to make sure she would be safe and wouldn't end up in trouble, so he knew he would have to go with them despite his hatred for them.

"Hey, Isaac you ready to go." Chad called out as Isaac was finishing up in the bathroom of Chad's dorm, "Where waiting only on you dude."

"Yeah, sorry I'm ready." Isaac told him as he put on his jacked to cover up the fact he wasn't wearing a shirt as Chad wanted him to be a Cowboy like himself, and Isaac didn't have much of a choice.

Ever since what happened a year ago he became insecure about his body mostly because of the scars that littered his stomach. He hated Amber for what she did to him but he hated her even more for what she did to Tara.

He once cared for the dead girl when their where younger but when something changed and she distant herself from him, he still had cared for her despite the fact that she most likely hated him for who he was.

"So, your gonna make a move on her finally?" Chad asked as he walked down the streets together with Isaac and Ethan.

"What are you talking about, who am I gonna make a move on?" Isaac counter questioned him.

"You know exactly who I mean come on, we all know you have the hots for Tara." Chad told him as he looked over to his friend, "I really don't know ever since we came her something changed, where haven been close like we been before so no idea on what she want's from me at the moment."

As the three walked together they talked about one of the lectures they had and laughed about the fact that the dude in front of the class had no clue about Stab or that survives of ghostface where in his class.

As they got to the entrance of the frat house they meet up with Mindy, Anika and Tara who where already waiting for them, "Hey there you are, we thought you wouldn't come anymore." Mindy said as she hugged the three guys followed by Anika.

Anika and Ethan walked into the house together as Chad and Mindy left to go talk, leaving Tara with Isaac, "Hey, you okay?" Tara asked as she noticed that Isaac's eyes where all over the place.

"Yeah, you know just don't really like party's. I mean you know what happened the last time I went to one." Isaac told her as he came closer to her, "But how have you been, feels like I haven't seen you in days."

"I'm good and we literally saw each other a few hours ago, before you left to go to Chad's." Tara mentioned as they walked together into the house.

"Yeah, I know. I meant more like this." He said as he looked down at her, Tara was the prettiest girl in his eyes and the fact that she survived something horrible made her even more beautiful in his eyes, "But how have you been and know the truth please, I won't buy the bullshit you tell Sam."