nineteen | gale?

The plan was simple maybe a little stupid but if it's works they could track ghostface and all we had to do was go outside and wait for them to call, while Kirby sat in a van and tracked the call but this only works if we can distract them long enough.

As they walked through the park Isaac's hand was tightly interlocked with Tara's, every few minutes Isaac glanced over his shoulder. Sam was slightly walking in front of them as she talked with Kirby running the plan yet another time.

"You both should have stayed with the other's in the van." Sam said as she looked back at us, "No, Sam were in this together." Isaac told her sternly.

Isaac's stare shifted from person to person, some of them were dressed in costumes, "Why the fuck are so many people wearing costumes?" He asked no one in particular, Tara wanted to reply but was interrupted by Sam's phone ringing, show time.

"You're gonna die, you know?" She spoke with confident, "No, you're gonna die, Samantha!" Isaac could hear faintly, the voice sending chills down his spine, "Choking on your own blood whilst I hack up your sister and her boy toy!"

Isaac could feel Tara shift closer to him as her grip on his hand grew in strength, "Unless we find you first." Sam said flatly dismissing the threat that was thrown her way, "For a mastermind, you're not very bright. Waiting for me to call, desperately hoping, I'm nearby so the police can grab me?" Ghostface was mocking them but what shocked Isaac more was that ghostface knew the plan. Sam's faced paled as her eyes desperately scanned the area around her.

"But I'm not nearby. I'm a step ahead... Be seeing you Samantha." Ghostface said and ended the call, Sam stared at the screen for a moment while Isaac and Tara stood next to her.

"Did you get it?" Sam finally asked, "Yep, geolocation coming through right now."

"He's on the upper west side. He's inside an apartment building halfway across the city." Kirby said, making Isaac's stomach drop their was only one person he knew that lived on the upper west side.

"On West 96th?" Tara asked catching on what Isaac already knew, "How did you know that?" Kirby asked confused.

"Gale!" Isaac said in terror as he started to run, Sam and Tara right behind him, "Sam, wait a minute!" Bailey called out, Sam turned slightly to him, "We don't have a second!" Sam told him.

"Sam you have to trust me." Bailey said playing the trust card.

From behind Sam, Tara called out her name, as Sam turned around she saw Isaac in the driver seat of Bailey's cop car with Tara in the back, "Get in!"

Sam run to the car and got in, "What are you doing." Bailey asked, "Hey get out of my car!" he yelled but lending on death ears, "Should we use the sirens?" Sam asked with a slight smile, "Did you think we'd steal a police car and not use a siren?" Tara asked smiling as Isaac clicked the sirens on, "How did you even get the car to start, because I know you don't have a key?" Sam asked confused.

"Eh, remember back at the hospital how Hicks pulled me out of the room and told me to stay out of trouble, that's why she did it." Isaac told her smiling at the memorie.

While the sirens of the car where blasting and Isaac was driving, Sam was calling 911 just in case they where needed and remembering back to the apartment how strong the person was they where probably needed, his anxiety grew as he got closer to the destination, when he looked in the rearview mirror for a quick moment he was meet with Tara's worried gaze, so he send her a small smile to calm her down.