fife | bar time

The group of teenagers found themselves in a bar after their visit in the hospital, while playing a serious round of pool. Liv furrowed her eyebrows she was the only one of the group who didn't know Sam so she had questions stuck in her head, "So, what is she like?" came the question, "The sister?" she asked as she brushed her fingers down the wooden pool stick she was holding.

Chad wore a prominent smile on his face as he looked down to where his girlfriend was, "Sam? Oh, Sam is so cool." he grinned earning a scoff from his loving twin sister as she titled her head to site with a smirk as an idea came up inside her head, "You only say that because she let you wear Pokémon onesies to bed for a year." she said with the same smirk  and a smug look on her face. Chad hummed at his sister remark pointing his finger at her, "That's true. That's a true statement."

The group of friends broke out into a fit of laugher at his joke except for one. Amber bit down on her lower lip, shacking her head. "No, trust me. Sam is not cool. Her dad left her mom, right? Walks right out when Tara's eight, Sam's thirteen." Wes rolled his eyes as he already knew what was coming next.

"Sam started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops. And then, on Sam's eighteen birthday, she leaves." Amber scoffed as she finished her sentence, dragging her tongue across her bottom lip in slight anger. "Ghosts them all." she hums before shrugging her shoulders, "Maybe she's changed. I just don't want to see Tara hurt again."

Wes inhaled sharply as Amber finished, placing his hand down on the pool table, "So what, you're protecting Tara from her own sister and friends now?" he glared at the girl as Amber tilted her head sideways with a grin on her face. "Well, someone has to protect her from the danger that is Sam and Isaac."

"Okay, so no guys are good enough for her, and now you're protecting her from the people she's close too?" He asked her  rolling his eyes at the girl he thought was being unreasonable.

Mindy grew a knowing smirk as she shook her head at him  before pointing her finger at the two bickering teenagers, "Mmm." she hummed. "Motive. If I can't have her, no one can." Wes look around at all his friends before repeatedly shacking his hands around the air. "What? No." The girl slowly shook her head at her friend. "We know you have a crush on Tara."

At that Wes felt how his pulse quickend as he shook his head in disbelief of what he heard. "Okay. Come on, Mindy." he whined staring at the girl who was grinning at him who tossed her hands in the air, "Listen, I'm stating the fact's. Plus I don't think Tara is into you to be honest." she shrugged.

The teenage boy furrowed his brow before bitting the inside of his cheek, "Okay, Mindy, stop. What exactly is that supposed to mean?" He questioned confused on what she means, squinting his eyes at her. Mindy took a glance around the friend group seeing all the confused faces as she sighed heavily, "Oh, come on." she groaned to herself at the group at how they didn't notice the exchange between the two survivors, "I know, I'm not the only one who was able to pick up on the little crush Tara has on Isaac."

Chad thought about it and remembered how Tara would come to football practice when Isaac still played but when he stopped so stopped Tara's visits to the team. So his sister might be right that Tara has a crush on the boy. After no one said anything Mindy rolled her eyes and pushed the pool stick into her brothers hands. "Come on she practically undressed him in the hospital room and how she wouldn't let go of his hand."

At that Lic nodded her head, realising she also had witnessed something a while ago, "She literally eye fucked him a few times when we had history. So Mindy might be right." she said receiving a thank you from the other girl. Wes was nearly the only one who didn't believe them "Oh, come on, as if there just friends. I mean Tara would never like someone like Isaac." he said as he placed the stick he was holding against the wall.