seven | who is it?

Isaac knew it was a long shot to go too Dewey and asked for help but he didn't know who else to ask. He could have called Sidney but he knew as soon as she heard that ghostface was back she would be back and throw herself in danger with that so he opted with the one person who was still here and could at least answer some question in order for them to stop ghostface.

"Isaac do you really think he will will help us? If anything he will stay away from all this as far away as he can don't you think." Sam said as she knew about Dewey and the stuff he had to go through, "I mean I wouldn't want to deal with this shit again if I was him to be honest."

"Sam he is the only option we have. I know he won't help much but he still can tell us something we don't know yet and how to stop this." Isaac said.

"Yeah, well we may as well try before ghostface comes back and tries to kill one of us again." Richie said as the trio walked to Dewey's trailer. "You mean Sam and me you weren't attacked if I remember correct." Isaac corrected Richies failure.

"Whatever let's get this over with." Richie said harshly he didn't like how Isaac talked to him and it was noticeable.

"What's wrong with his ass." Isaac mumbled as they came up to Dewey Riley's home, Sam knocked a few times before she got an answer from the inside. "Go away!" Sam looked over to Isaac who shrugged his shoulder.

"Sorry to bother you, Mr.Riley! We just want to ask you a few questions." Sam said loud enough for the man inside to hear, "I don't give interviews." he yelled back.

"We're not looking for an interview." Sam said and saw Dewey at the door looking through the glass. "Give me one good reason, why I should talk to you?" Dewey questioned.

"I'm Billy Loomis daughter." Sam said, "What?" Isaac looked at her with wide eyes to the information that was just presented to him.

The door swung open as Dewey looked at Sam, "That's a terrible reason for me to talk to you." the man said, "My name is Sam Carpenter. I was attacked last night at the hospital. The night before that, my sister was stabbed seven times as well as her friend, I know you know what that feels like. I'm just trying to protect my family, five minutes, that's all I'm asking."

Dewey looked over to Isaac who looked like he wanted nothing more than to run away from where he was standing as the man looked him up and down as he remembered that he drove Isaac to the girl that was most likely the victim in the attack, "I'll give you two minutes. I'm missing a show I like." Dewey told the three as he let them into the trailer.

Before Isaac could walk further into the trailer Dewey grabbed his arm, "Are you okay?" He said quietly only for the two of them too hear clearly, "Yeah, yeah I uhm I'm fine nothing bad. I promise."

"Gale Weathers." Richie recognized the women on the television screen as Dewey turned it off, "Weren't you two..."

"Yeah." Dewey cut him off before he could finish his question, with a pissed of expression on his face as he looked at the young man. Isaac took a set on the stool by the kitchen as he crossed his arms.

"Who's he?" Dewey asks, referring to Richie. "This is Richie. My um... boyfriend." Sam said, Isaac kept his eyes trained on Richie he didn't like the young man very much and knew something wasn't right with him.

"And how long have you known him?" Questioned Dewey, "Six months." Sam replied quickly.

"Did he know who your dad was when you met? Express any interest in Woodsboro or the ghostface killings." He asked Same seriously.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Richie asked clearly confused on what was going on but you could also see a tad pit of panic in his eyes.

"Your killer's obsessed with the Stab movies, right?" Dewey recalled, for them. Isaac knew where the conversation was going and what the older man was talking about - the rules. "Well, there are certain rules to surviving a Stab movie, believe me. Isaac an I know."