ten | the murder house

As Isaac came back to the two women he sat down silently as he couldn't really pay attention to what their conversation was about, most possible it was about ghostface and what they could do against them. his mind was telling him that it was his fault, that he should kept away from Tara, he should have done something to save Dewey. All these thought's kept replaying in his head.

"Hey, Isaac? Tara wants to talk to you." Sam said as she came back after she made sure that Tara was okay. He collected himself and walked off towards the room he knew the younger Carpenter would be in.

As he walked in, Tara smiled at him sadly, she knew that Dewey meant a lot to him and that he considered him a father even though it was never said out loud. "Hey Isaac."

Isaac hugged Tara as tightly as he could without hurting the girl, as Tara rubbed her hand up and down his back to ground him, she knew with everything happening at the moment it was hard for him to keep the promis he had made her when he got clean, "How are you feeling?" Tara asked slowly.

"I don't really know, I feel everything and nothing I think." Isaac told her as he had a tight grip on her hand.

"I'm leaving Woodsboro." Tara said abruptly, "What?" Isaac didn't know if he heard right, "Yeah, where leaving, Sam wants me to be safe so she's taking me to her place."

Isaac didn't know what to say, he knew it would be better if Tara was away but he didn't want her to leave, "You can come with us, get away from here you know." Tara told him as she wiped the tears that had fallen from his cheek.

"Tara, I love you. I really do but I can't leave but all I want for you is to be safe so go with Sam okay." Isaac said as the door opened revealing Richie who came to collect Tara.

They walked out together, "Call or text me when you get there and most of all stay safe. I know Sam will protect you." He said and started to walk back over to Sidney and Gale, "Isaac, come back for a second." Tara said as she watched him.

He walked back towards her and crouched down to be at the same hight as her as she was sitting in a wheelchair, "Yeah, something else you want t-" Isaac started but was cut 0ff when he felt a pair of lips on his, he was shocked but regained his composure and kissed back as he placed his hand on her cheek, lightly rubbing his thumb over it.

As they broke the kiss, both teens smiled at each other, "That was nice." Isaac said quietly which made Tara laugh.

Together they walked over to where Sam was waiting for them, "You coming with us Isaac?" Sam asked as he shook his head, "I can't leave." he told her quietly, he didn't know if Sam would understand but she gave him a nod and hugged him, "Please stay safe and don't do anything dumb, Tara loves you." She whispers into his ear.

As they broke the hug they turned back around and Sam grabbed onto Tara's wheelchair and started to walk out together with Richie leaving Isaac behind, but before the three could leave Sidney approached them, "Samantha."

"It's Sam." Sam corrected her, "I'm." Sidney tried to say but was cut off by Sam, "I know who you are."

"I hope you're okay." Sidney said as she looked down to where the younger Carpenter was.

"Listen, I'm sorry." Sam started but got cut off know by Sidney, "Your Billy's daughter."

"Uh, I'll bring the car out." Richie said as he looked at Sam and took over wheeling Tara to the car, "Yeah, I'm his daughter. I'm sorry if that is weird for you."

"No, no it's. If been through this, a lot. You wanna talk?" Sidney asked her, "I appreciate it and I'm really sorry about Dewey but I'm taking my sister away from all this." Sam said and walked out the door with Sidney behind her.