six | secrets

As Isaac walked out the room, he was meet with Deputy Vinson, "Hey, Deputy. Haven't seen you in a while." Isaac says as he saw it was his favourite Police officer.

"Yeah, and I hope you stayed out of trouble." The Deputy said as he looked at the teenager he had known for a few years, who he also had to arrest a few minutes.

"Sure did, I'm gonna go and get something to eat, can you keep a close eye on Tara. I don't trust the new guy." Isaac asked him. He knew that the Deputy liked him despite all the encounters they had.

Deputy Vinson hummed in response, "Sure."

He wanted to be back as fast as he could so he hurriedly walked down the corridor towards where the break room is located as he walked in he was meet with yet another familiar face.

"Sam, hey." Isaac said as he saw it was the older Carpenter, "Richie said you went and got something to eat."

Sam didn't react to him as she was staring into the mirror, "Sam?."

"Isaac, don't do that." Sam jumped as she heard the voice from behind her. She looked at him and sighed. "What are you doing her?"

"Sorry, didn't mean to and I came to eat something, Sam are you okay?" He said as he walked over to one of the vending machines.

"Ask me another time, you?" she said as she looked at him, she could see from the way he was towards everyone that he didn't have it easy will growing up.

"Yeah, I think so. I'm just worried for Tara, I don't want her to go through what I went through. And than there is the thing that I can't think that this happened because of me." Isaac said truthfully, "I'm sorry, I should have just stayed away than she would be fine now."

Isaac really felt like what happened was his fault that he was the reason that Tara was now in that situation and that she nearly died.

His train of draining thoughts get's interrupted by Sam's phone ringing, as she looks at it she furrows her eyebrows, "Hello?" Sam says as soon as she answers the call.

"Hello, Samantha." The person on the other line says as she takes the phone back and looks at the screen. "Who is this?" Sam says she starts to walk around.

"Someone who knows your secret. What's your favourite Stab movie, Sam? I'm guessing it's the one with Billy Loomis in it." The caller says, "You're the fuck who hurt my sister-"

"She's not the only one I'm going to hurt. I had to get you to come back here somehow, didn't I?" The voice says, during that time Isaac was looking at her trying to figure out what was going on.

"You want to fuck with me, asshole? I'm right here, come and get me." Sam said loudly into the phone. "With pleasure." said the voice as the door behind Sam and Isaac was shut behind them which resulted in both turning only too see someone in a ghostface mask and a knife.

The person swung the knife at Sam who managed to duck down before she could get hit with a slight yell of shock. As she got back up the person hit her across the face bringing her down. Ghostface was targeting Sam and haven't noticed Isaac behind him who grabbed onto the mask person and turned them around and hit them right in the face as they landed on the ground he went directly over to Sam and helped her up.

"Help." Sam screamed as ghostface got back up again and came after them. Sam and Isaac used the table to cover them and tried to keep the mask person at bay. Ghostface widly swung the knife at both of them to get a hit in as Sam pushed the table into Ghostface who fell over. Isaac grabbed onto Sam's arm and made a run for the door.

"Help, Somebody's trying to kill us!" Sam screams as they run down the corridors of the hospital. As they rounda corner they both collide with Deputy Vinson, who had been running towards them as he had heard the screaming.