One | the unknown

"Hey, Dewey it's me." The boy shouted as he knocked on the door of the trailer where one of his favourite people lives.

He didn't have to wait for long before the door opened only to see an older men with a rather unhappy face.

"What are you doing here Isaac you should go home." Dewey told the boy he cared deeply for as he had lost his mother and sister. Two people that the young men really had loved only to be stabbed by his own sister.

"Oh, you know thought I would check up on you, just finished training." Isaac said as he pushed past Dewey and went inside the trailer.

"What training?" The Riley men asked as he closed the door behind him.

"Track." The boy answered simply as he looked over the kitchen with all the dirty dishes.

"Since when do you run track?" Dewey asked surprised, "Last time I checked you where playing football."

"Yeah, not anymore. Sid had a good point, I don't wanna have a mash brain before I turn 30, so I dropped football and joined back on track." The teenager told him as he started to clean the dirty plates that had probably been in the sink since the last time Isaac was here.

"Isn't Kathy worried where you are?" Dewey asked him as he looked over to where the boy was in the kitchen cleaning.

"Not, really since she kicked me out like a month ago." Isaac told him which he didn't mean to.

"What! Where have you been staying the whole time." The men asked him worriedly as he walked over to the boy to take a better look at him to see if he was okay.

"With some friends, it's okay really. I mean it's better this way she didn't really care about me anyway and I'm already over eighteen there isn't much you can do. I'll be fine Dewey, now let me finish this before you create a new life form inside here." The eighteen year old told him.

"Okay, but as sone as you finish I will drive you over to your friend. You know it's not safe out, especially at night."

Isaac nodded with a smile he knew that Dewey cared deeply for him so he was okay with it. "Yeah, I know."

Isaac knew it wasn't safe to be outside in the night in a town like Woodsboro. And sometimes it wasn't even safe inside your own house he saw how his mother was killed right inside the house they had been living in and just a few hours later he himself was stabbed inside the house of Jill's bestfriend Kirby.

It was normal that ever few years someone would take up the mental and become ghostface. Every time new people where targeted, or motives but one thing is clear the past always comes back in one way or another and in this case with many murders. It's a surprise that there are still living quiet a lot people in Woodsboro even though many had left and would never come back there.

"Oh, and what did I hear about a girlfriend?" Dewey asked with a raised eyebrow. He and Isaac have a close relationship as he promised Sidney to keep an eye on her younger cousin for her. Isaac become a son to the man he didn't have and Dewey became the father to a boy who needed one. They loved each other as son and father, even when Isaac was rebellious and would hang out with people that weren't good people or when he did stuff that would lead him inside the back of the sheriff's car.

"Not, my girlfriend just a friend I've been staying at and her name is Tara and she is nice. Okay." Isaac said as he dried the plate he has in his hands.

"Are you sure, because the way you defending yourself doesn't really sound like it." Dewey pushed him for an answer he would believe.

"She is and to be honest, I think you would like her." The boy said as he looked over towards where Dewey was looking around for something, "What are you looking for now?"