twenty-one | ending a familie line

One little thing can change a life in a way not many understand for Isaac that moment was when his older sister became a murderer and he knew for Sam it was finding out that her real father was Billy Loomis. Both of them never wanted to be anything like them. They didn't want to kill someone, they never wanted to be hurt because someone decided to pick up that goddam mask again and again and again.

Both Isaac and Sam only wanted to have a normal life but now they where standing in front of ghostface again after they had done this a year prior, staring at Bailey who was holding the masks.

"This is what we've been counting down to Sam, Isaac." Detective Bailey said, "M'gonna need you both to put them on."

"Fuck you!" Sam said, knocking the masks out of his hands, Ethan pushing forward and quickly slicing into Sam's arm, making her fall back into Tara and Isaac.

"Wooo!" Ethan said, teasing the trio.

"You stay the fuck away from her!" Tara yelled at Ethan, wanting to protect her older sister, "What is this? You did this as a family?" Sam asked while holding onto her bleeding arm.

"Hell yeah bitch! You two should know this better than anyone!" Quinn said as she pointed her knife at Sam than at Isaac.

"You're still not getting it." Ethan said with a chuckle, "No, I think I get it, your fucking insane and really should-" Isaac started but got cut off.

"Shut it." Quinn yelled at him, "We're getting back to you in a minute."

"Look, I don't know what you believe but we didn't commit those murders at Woodsboro! It wasn't us!" Sam told them.

"Oh, we know that! Of course you didn't, what'd you think this is? Based on some bullshit conspiracy theory?!" Bailey asked her.

"Come on, who did you think started the rumours about you two in the first place?" He followed as he motioned to Quinn.

"Do you know how easy it was to turn Sam and Isaac from the heroes of Woodsboro into the villain?" She asked, "How easy it is to convince the world to believe the worst in people!" She said while pointing her knife at Sam; "Rather than the best."

"Because it's not enough just to kill someone these days, you have to assassinate their character first, so when dad here discovers you horribly mutilated body." Ethan said as Quinn jumped out at Tara making her shrink as Isaac puller her behind himself.

"With Sam, who was wearing her father's mask, he'll say some poor dumb bastard read on the internet that you're the real ghostface and took matters into their own, diluted hands." Ethan explained.

"Exactly! That's why it's a perfect alibi." Wayne said from behind them.

"And all the best lies, are based on the truth." He added making both Sam and Isaac turn towards him glaring.

"You're a killer, just like you're father!" Wayne spat at Sam before turning towards Isaac, "And you're a killer, jut like you're sister and your uncle."

"No, we're not!" Sam yelled.

"Yes, you are you motherfucker! You killed our brother!" Quinn yelled and in that moment everything made sense in Isaac's mind.

"Omg." He mumbled quietly but Tara and Sam both heard him as they had turned towards them, "What?" Tara asked.

"It's Richie he is you're brother isn't he?" Isaac asks as he looks at the three Bailey's.

"You said you're brother died in a car accident?" Tara asked confused.

"No, no, no he died in the hands of you bitch sister, in Woodsboror." Ethan said.