Two | the attack

In seconds Isaac had grabbed the phone and hung up on the call. He felt fear creep up his spine a fear he hadn't felt in a long time a fear he thought would never resurface but he was wrong.

'Systems armed' came over the speaker of the automated home system. Both teens wear visibly scared of what was going on. Isaac tried to keep is fear down for the sake of Tara he didn't need her to freak out completely so he grabbed one of the knifes out of the knife holder in a case he needed something to defend the both of them.

"Tara, I need you to stay as calm as possible, okay. I won't leave your side you will be okay." Isaac told her as he hold her and in his.

"I don't know if I can. I'm scared." She told him and hold his hand a little tighter.

"I - I know I'm scared to but we will be okay." He told her, Tara knew what he had went through as a kid and knew what effect it had on him, so she nodded her head in agreement and started texting Amber frantically, but ended up with the caller on the other line again.

The phone rung again she answered it, saying, "This isn't fucking funny, Amber."

"I told you, this isn't Amber," replied the misterious person on the other end. Tara's phone dinged indicating that she got a notification, making both Tara and Isaac look at it. It was a video of their friend Amber, taken from the outside off her house, "Amber's looking praticularly fetching tonight. She really shouldn't leave her phone lying around for anyone to clone."

"What do you want, you piece of shit." Snapped Isaac, taking the phone away from Tara.

"I told you, I want to play a game," said the person. "Stab movie trivia, three rounds. You call the cops, she dies. You get a question wrong, she dies. Her parents aren't home. I can be in that room in 15 seconds."

Both teen's didn't say a thing and just looked scared at each other. Not hearing anything, he asked, "You want a warmup question?"

"I told you, I don't know these movies!" Tara exclmaimed scared. "Aske me about something I do I know. Ask me about It Follow. Ask me about Hereditay. Ask me about The Witch!" She said through out her voice got louder and more desprate, but all her please where ignored.

"Or ask me on anything serial killer releated I'm the person to know this shit." Isaac said as he had grabbed the phone out off Tara's hand.

"Fine. This question is for both of you. Maybe Isaac can't answer it, if we take in consideration he doesn't like stab." The person said. "In the first Stab movie, what Woodsboro native was introduced as the franchise's main character?"

"It's Sidney Prescott!" Exclaimed Tara despretaly trying to safe her friend.

"It's Sidney Prescott and she lived on Elm, idiot she is my cousin you really thing I woulnd't knowthis." Added the boy calmly.

"Correct. You see, you're gonna do great at this," said the person on the other side, "Okay, question one..."

"No, we got that one right. It should count," replied the girl.

"Anyone could habe gotten that one right Sidney's in every movie but the last one," he replied. "It's common sense. Question one, thos one's for you, Isaac. Who wrote the original book that the Stab movies are based on?"

"The chick from TV," replied the boy as his eyes darted around the room making sure that he could see if someone was to attack them.

"The chick from TV, is not gonna cut it, Isaac. I know you know her name." said the killer.

The boy racked his brain trying to remember the name. It took him a few seconds but than he got it by thinking about Dewey, "Gale Weathers!" he exclaimed loudly, the panic and fear he was felling was increasing by th minute. He couldn't lose another person because someone thought it was okay to come after people and kill them, "It is Gale Weather, you motherfucker!"