Chapter 1 Meeting Autobot's

This Is A Book About Sam Witwicky Being Abused/Depressed & This Is How He Meets The Autobot's & They Eventually Find Out He Is Being Abused/Raped/Self-harms/Starved/Tortured/Experimented On.

*Sam comes out of his room & sees his abusive parents coming out of their room with luggage. That say there going out on a trip for the 3 months. Sam had to hide his relief. They say that *if you have a party or have friends over we will make sure you can't walk for a week.*

*Yes sir & yes ma'am*

They beat him as a warning & Then His Mom Got In The Car Awhile His Dad Stayed In The House Then His Dad Pins Sam To The Wall & Kisses Him Forcibly Move's Down & Bite's Down Hard On Sam's Neck Making Him Bleed Then His Dad Says *Remember Our Word's My Pet* Sam Says *Yes Sir/Ma'am* Then Falls Asleep On The Floor Then They Left Finally & he has breakfast real quick. then goes to his room to sleep for a little bit. then goes to the bathroom to relief his depression. then bandages his cuts he made. & he finally goes on the walk he was going to go on & he meets the autobot's.

*Nice to meet you sam witwicky & we are the autobot's we are here for* & then sam say's *me why me & what do you want from me*

Optimus start's walking up to him & sam think's he's going to hurt or rapes him so he screams *please don't hurt me so just kill me already i want the pain to end*

The Autobot's Start Crying & Yell's Saying *who is hurting you & they're kill them For Hurting You Sam WitWicky Because Your Our Son* They Had The Same Thing On Cybertron

Then he is scared then start's crying saying *you can't tell them i told you* & he say's *i deserved all of it* & then says *you can't help me Ever No Can Trust Me*

Then When He Start's To Walk Away The Autobot's Look At Each Other & Nod & They All Think The Same Thing *Whoever Touched Sam Will Pay For What They've Done* & When They Noticed Sam Walking Away They Ask Bumblebee To Stop Him Before He Can Escape & But Before He Can Walk/Run Away The Autobot's Bumblebee Does A BackFlip Landing In Front Of Sam & He Fall's Backwards & Then He Say's *Hey! Watch What Your Doing You Could've Killed Me!* & Bumblebee Says *Hehe Sorry Sam I Didn't Mean To* & Sam Says *I Need To Go Home* Then The Autobot's Says *No We Can't Let You Go Home To Your Parent's Sam You're Staying With Us*

Then Sam Witwicky Say's *What I Can't Stay With You Guy's I'll Be Punished If I Don't Get Home & Even Though They Are Gone I Still Need To Go Home No Matter What* & Bumblebee Turns Sam Around So Sam Is Facing Him & Hugs Him Letting Sam Cry Into His Arms & Says Repeatedly * It's Okay Your Safe Now* & Sam Cry's Even Harder Because Nobody Has Ever Said Something Like That To Him Like Ever Then Bumblebee Then Says *Sam I-I-I Love You Sam Witwicky* & Kisses Him & Sam Is Speechless But Slowly Kisses Him Back & Bumblebee Break The Kiss & Then Bumblebee Says *I Knew You Loved Me Hehe* & Sam Is Embarrassed What Bumblebee Said Then He's Says *Yeah I Do Love You* & All The Autobot's Say's *Awww The Ship Has Finally Sailed Yay* & Bumblebee Then Look's At Them Gives The Autobot's A Death Stare & All Of Them Look's Away Saying * Jeez You're So Scary Bumblebee Please Don't Be Mad At Us Bud Okay*

Then Sam Is A Little Scared Of Bumblebee Death Stare So He Finally Says Something To Break The Silence Not At All Liking The Deadly Silence & Says *What's All You're Name's Guy's Since I Don't Want To Always Call You Autobot's So Yeah* & All The Autobot's Look At Each Other & Nod To One Another Trusting Sam To Keep There Name's & Themselves A Secret For Now They Trust Him

The Blue & Red Truck Say's *My Name Is Optimus Prime The Leader Of The Autobot's * & Black Truck Says *I'm Ironhide The Autobot's Resident Weapons Specialist* & The Silver One Jazz Says *I'm Jazz The Autobot's First Lieutenant * & Prowl The Silver Car Says *I'm Prowl The Autobot's Military Strategist* & The Blue/Pink/Silver/Black Bike Says *I'm Arcee I'm The Autobot's Commander Of The Stealth Team* & The Green/Black Hummer Says *I'm The Autobot's Medical Officer* & The Red/Green/White Car Says *I'm WheelJack The Mechanical Engineer & Scientist Of The Autobot's * & Optimus Say's *The Yellow/Black Car Is Bumblebee But You Already Met Him Since He Did Bring You To Us To Meet You Sam Finally* & Bumblebee Gets Down On His Leg's & Say's *Hello Sam I Am Your Guardian Also Your Boyfriend So Now You Know All The Autobot's Name's Now Isn't Great*

& Sam Suddenly Hugs Bumblebee & Start's Crying Saying *I Do Feel Safe & Loved & Cared For So Thank You Everyone But I Must Go Home Now & I Really Want Stay Here With All Of You Guy's But I Can't I'm Sorry :( Please Forgive Me * & The Autobot's Look Shocked That Sam Trust's Them Enough To Feel Safe With Them Here Instead Of Going Home & Optimus Prime Walk's Forward & Pick's Sam Up So He's In His Hand's & Say's *Sam Why Do You Have Purple Eyes Like My Son Had On Cybertron Hmm Do You Know Why Sam?* & Then Sam Say's *I Don't Know & But I Know I Can't Be Your Son Optimus Prime & It's Impossible For Me To Be Your Son Like I'm Human & Your Autobot's Completely Different Race's*

So Optimus Say's * You Have My Sons Eyes I Had On Cybertron Before It Got Destroyed By The Leader Of The Deceptacon's & You Know We We're Once A Happy & Loving Race But I As I Had Said Sam It Was Destroyed Because Megatron Betrayed Us Autobot's* & Sam Then Say's *I'm Sorry Your Planet Got Destroyed By Megaton The Leader Of Desceptacon's & I Really Am Optimus!*

1007 Word's For Chapter 1