Kny YORIISUMi Meet's The Future Kamados Siblings

This Is Part Two Of YORIISUMi & They Also Meet SUMi's Future Ancestor's Tanjiro/Nezuko & This Is After There Trial Okay!

Ps. This Is Still The Past For A Couple More Word's Okay Anyways On With The Story K?!
So YORIICHi Cough's Up Blood & Passes Out On The Roof Of A House Their On & SUMi Then Kicks The Random UpperMoon 6 Away From YORIICHi & TimeSkip After SUMi's Fight & He Then Walk's Into A Building That He Kicked The UpperMoon 6 Into & Then Hears A Woman! Look's At Her Bleeding Arm With Blood Dropping To The Floor & Turns His Body To Her Almost Instantly! His Fangs Grow Bigger & Then Walk's Slowly Toward's The Injured Women Then SUMi Attack's Her.

Please Pretend This Is Demon Sumiyoshi & YORIICHi Calming Him Down Okay Thanks & YORIICHi Says To Himself *Thank You SUMi's Mom Clara For Calming Him Down* So He Just Put's His Hand On SUMi's Head & Sigh's With Relief That He Calmed Down Then KOKu...

& YORIICHi Says To Himself *Thank You SUMi's Mom Clara For Calming Him Down* So He Just Put's His Hand On SUMi's Head & Sigh's With Relief That He Calmed Down Then KOKu/AKAZA Land Behind Them & Says *Are You Guy's Okay? & What Happened To SUMi?* So YORIICHi Say's *Yep We're Fine Don't Worry Nobody Was Hurt & Thank Goodness For That Right?* They Say *Yeah It Is! & He Had A Cool/Awesome Full Form But He Was Out Of Control!* So YORIICHi Says *I Know But I Stopped Him! & That's All That Matter's*

So After They Defeat UpperMoon 6 & It's Not DAKi/GYTARO Ok Anyway On With The Story
YORIICHi Suddenly Remember Something That Tamayo Had Said Before Healing SUMI's 100 Degree Burned Arm Awhile She Was Sad & They Still Haven't Met The New Hashira's Yet So KOKu Say's Suddenly *Do You Guy's Miss You're Wife/Kids Hmm?* So They All Say *Yep We Do! & But We Have To Live On! & Never Give Up No Matter What! & To Avenge Our Families!* KOKu Says *Yeah You Guy's Are Right & We Must Avenge Our Wives/Kid's Ok*

So After They Defeat UpperMoon 6 & It's Not DAKi/GYTARO Ok Anyway On With The StoryYORIICHi Suddenly Remember Something That Tamayo Had Said Before Healing SUMI's 100 Degree Burned Arm Awhile She Was Sad & They Still Haven't Met The New Hashira's ...