Chapter 15 The Army/Autobot's See The News

Sam Looks At Bee & Says *Why Would You Still Love A Monster Like Me Bee* & Bee Says *Because It Wasn't You're Fault & The Deceptacon's Were Controlling You & You Couldn't Control Yourself We Don't Blame For That Ok* & He Says *Thank You For Saving Me & When You Didn't Have To* & Bee Says *Hey Love Remember What I Told You Sam & I Told You The Truth About Saving You From The Deceptacon's Anytime No Matter What Ok* & He Says *I Know & I Remember What You Told Me Thank You Bee* Bee Says *You're Very Very Welcome Baby* Bee Kisses Sam Again & Push's Him Against The Wall Lovingly & Wipes The Tear's Away With His Hands & Sam Kisses Back & The Army/Autobot's Say *Get A Room You Two?!* & Both Of Them Pull Away Blushing & Say's *Sorry?!* & Everyone Laughs & Says *It's Okay You Two!* The Army Says *Everyone Look At The News?!*

The Autobot's Look At The News On The Tv & See The Deceptacon's/Megatron Destroying New York City & Killing Innocent People & Says *Oh My God & Why Are They Doing This?? & The Human's Did Nothing To Them!* & Sam Says *Uhh Army/Autobot's I Think They're Doing This Because I'm Not With Them Anymore & I Knew I Should've Stayed With Them & This Is All My Fault People Are Dying Because Of Me* They Say *What No What's Happening Right Now Is Not You're Fault Ok*

He Says *Yes It Is & There Dying Because Of Me Dammit* They Say *No They Are Dying Because The Deceptacon's Are Killing Them Not You Sam* Sam Says *Well Let's Go Kill All Of Them & They Deserve To Suffer For Killing Innocent Human's* The Army/Autobot's Say *Sam Bud Calm Down Please?* & Sam Says *Eh? What Do You Mean?* & They Say *Sam You Have Your Sword Out & You're Kinda Pointing It At Us* & See What He's Doing & Instantly Drop's His Sword On Ground Backing Away From It & Gasps/Says In Tears.

*I-I-I'm So So Sorry I Didn't Mean To Do That I Promise* & Bee Walks Forward & Hug's A Crying Sam In His Arms Saying *Hey Love It's Fine You Didn't Hurt Any Of Us We Just Didn't Want You To Lose Control Of Yourself Ok* & He Say's Still Sobbing *It's Not Fine & Bee I Could've Lost Control Of Myself & Hurt/Killed All Of You Guy's Then I Would've Been Exactly Like Megatron A Killer* & Prime Says *But You Didn't Lose Control & Your Not Like Megatron/My Bother At All & Know We All Love You Son* He Says *Thank You For Saying That Dad It Means A Lot To Hear You Say That*

& Optimus Say's *Well We Shouldn't Just Stand Here & Wait For Them To Destroy All Of New York City & It's People We All Need To Destroy The Deceptacon's & Megatron Himself Ok Everyone* & The Army/Autobot's Says *Don't Worry Optimus Prime We'll Be Right Behind You & Your Not At All Doing This Alone By Yourself * & Prime Says To Everyone *Thank You My Allies & It Mean's So Much To Me To Know That All Of You Will Have My Back* & Everyone Says *You're Very Very Welcome Optimus* & They Say *Uhhhh? Sam Are You Going To Come With Us To Defeat The Deceptacon's/Megatron Themselves?*

& He Says *Ohh? Yeah I'll Come With You Guy's Don't Worry* & Lennox Say's *Everyone Go Get Ready For The Fight Of Our Lives Today Okay? Now Go Hurry* & Lennox Says *Hey Wait Autobot's & Before You Go I Need To Give You Something* & They Say *What Is It Lennox?* & He Brings Out The AllSpark Cube & Says *Here Is The AllSpark Cube & It's Strong Enough To Destroy The Deceptacon's/Megatron ThemSelf* & Sam Says *Wait A Damn Second & Wasn't It That Time You Guy's Kidnapped Me/Bee To Show The AllSpark Cube & That Was Not Fun You Know*

& Lennox Says *Yeah I Remember We Didn't Mean To We Just Thought The Autobot's We're Evil That's All We Are Sorry Sam* & Sam Yell's Saying *I Don't Care What You Fucking Think & You Froze Bee & Kidnapped Me/My Parents* Lennox Says *I Know What We Did Was Wrong But We Can't Change The Past* & Sam Says Angrily *Whatever I'm Still Mad At You For That & But I Forgive You* & He Say's *Thank You Sam Really That Means A lot To Know You Forgive Us* & Sam Says *Hmmm Yep Your Welcome* & Lennox Gives The AllSpark Cube To Optimus Prime Saying *Only Use This To Kill Megatron Ok Please*

& Optimus Prime Take's The AllSpark Cube & Put's It In Pocket Saying *Don't Worry I'll Protect It From The Deceptacon's It's Safe With Me Lennox* & Lennox Says *Thank You Optimus Prime & I Know It'll Be Safer With You Then With Us Army* & Sam Says *Well I'll Be Waiting Outside For You Guy's Ok You Know Where To Find Me* & Then Sam Leave's Going Outside Of The Base Saying To Himself *This Is All My Fault & If Only I Was Stronger To Kill The Deceptacon's/Megatron Then None Of This Would Be Happening*

The Autobot's -Prime/Bee Hear What Sam Said To Himself & Says To Sam *Sam Bud This Isn't Your Fault At All Okay & You Couldn't Kill The Deceptacon's By Yourself & If You Did You Would've Died & None Would've Ever Wanted That For You* & Sam Turns Around Surprised To Hear There Voice's & Says *You Heard What I Said?* The Bot's Say *Yes We Did Sam Stop Blaming Yourself For Thing's You Couldn't Control Ok Bestie/Bother* Then He Start's Crying Saying *I'm So Sorry* They Say Hugging Him In A Group Hug *It's Ok Sam Really You Have Nothing To Apologize For*

Sam Says *Thank You Guy's & Don't Worry I'll Protect U Ok I Won't Let Them Kill You & There'll Have To Go Though Me First* & They Say Hugging Him *We'll Do SameThing For You Sam* The Army/Prime/Bee Come Out Saying *Are You Guy's Ready To Go? & Fight The Deceptacon's Now?* & They Say *Yep We Are* Sam Says *Wait Guy's I'll Protect Everyone From The Deceptacon's Okay* & They Finally Leave Their Base Towards The City

1007 Words For Chapter 15