Chapter 16 The Real Fight Begin's

The Real Fight Begin's Now & Megatron Vs Sam Prime/Autobot's.

& The Army/Autobot's Finally Get's To The City After 1 Hour Of Driving To See Some Building's Destroyed & Some Not Destroyed & People Running Around Getting Killed/Slaughtered & Sam Get's Out Of Optimus's Truck & The Army/Autobot's Say *Sam What The Hell Do You Think You're Doing? & Get Back Inside Of Prime So We Can Surprise The Deceptacon's Please Sam* & Sam Pull's Out His Sword & Say's *Sorry Guys But No I'm Not Letting Anymore Innocent People Die Just Because Megatron Doesn't Have The Glasses/AllSpark Cube Okay* & They Say *Sam Please It's Not Your Fault Ok & It's The Deceptacon's Fault*

& Sam Says *I Know! Now Go Around From The Back & Attack Them From There Blind Spot Ok & I'll Attack The Deceptacon's From The Fount Okay Now Go Hurry* & They Say *What We're Not Leaving You To Fight The Deceptacon's Alone Sam!* & Sam Says *So But I Won't Be Fighting Them Alone Remember You Guy's Are Fighting With Me* & The Army/Autobot's Do What Sam Says Trying To Get There Fast To Attack Them So Sam Isn't There Fighting Alone All By Himself & Sam See's The Army/Autobot's Leave To Go From Behind Them Knowing It'll Take Them 20 Minutes To Get From Behind Them.

& Sam Yell's To Them *Hey You Deceptacon's Over Here & I'm Right Here See!* Then The Deceptacon's See Sam Standing There Alone With His Autobot Sword & Megatron Says *Aw Did Poor Little Sammy Get Left Behind By His Allies* Sam Says Angrily *Shut Up Megatron & No They Didn't Leave Me Behind* Megatron Says *Then Where Are They Because I Don't See Them Anywhere* & Sam Says *How About We Stop Talking & Fight Already Megatron* & Megatron Says *Deceptacon's Attack Him* The Deceptacon's Say *Yes Lord Megatron & Don't Worry We'll Destroy Him*

& The Deceptacon's All Attack Sam & But Sam Dodge's All There Attack's & Fight's Them Managing To Injury Some By Giving Them Cut's & Scratch's On There Stomach's Then Yell's *Really Is That All You Got Come & Fight Me Like Man & Not Hide Like A Coward Megatron* Then Megatron Says *Deceptacon's Come Here Now* They All Kneel In Front Of Megatron & Says *Yes Lord Megatron? & Do You Need Something?* & Megatron Heals Them All With His Spark & Says *Watch This My Allies & Keep A Look Out For The Autobot's* They Say *Yes Lord Megatron*

So The Army/Autobot's Say *Uhh This Is Taking A Long Time To Get There* So The Autobot's Say *Sam Made Us Take The Long Way On Purpose* So The Army Says *Oh God We Left Sam There To Fight Them Alone For 20 Minute's* Then The Autobot's Say *Oh No Sam We're Coming Just Hang On Please* So The Army Says *Go Faster Hurry & We Need To Get There Before They All Kill Him!* They Start To Go Faster Saying To Lennox *Lennox How Far Away Are We Now?* & He Says *Just One More Minute Optimus Prime* So He Says *Okay Lennox Thank You* He Says *Yep No Problem* They Then Turn Around The Conner Fast

Sam Attacks Megatron Fighting Him & Says *You Know You're Really Weak Megatron I Thought This Fight Would Be Fun & But It's So Boring Like Man I Thought You Were Gonna Be Very Very Strong To Fight With! But Nope You Are Weak As Heck* Then Megatron Says Angrily *Shut Up You Waste Of Space Human!Utterly Pathetic Being If You Ask Me* So Sam Flinches At Those Word's & So Megatron See's A Opening To Attack Him So He Does But Sam Gets Thrown Back On The Ground Very Very Hard & Land's On His Back But Just Cuts Open His Back Accidentally His Sword Thrown Away From Him A Couple Of Feet Away

The Army/Autobot's Come's Around The Conner A Little Too Fast & The Army Get's Out Of The Autobot's Car's So They Can Transform & Optimus Yell's *My Allies Attack Them Now* So They Say *You Got It Optimus Prime* So The Deceptacon's Turn Around Facing Them & Attack's The Autobot's With The Army Helping Them So It's A Little Hard But They All Dodge There Attack's Thrown At Them So Optimus Fight's Shockwave & Bee Fight's StarScream Optimus Says *Hey You Deceptacon Where The Hell Is Sam? & My Son/Bee's Boyfriend*
Then Bee Land's Beside Prime Saying *Wanna Fight Them Together Optimus?*

So Optimus Say's *Yes We Should Bee* Then Bumblebee Says *Answer Optimus's Question Now Deceptacon's* So They Say *Umm No We Won't Tell You Where Sam Is Okay You Stupid Autobot's* So They Nod To Each Other & Attack Both Shockwave/StarScream Yelling *Where Is My Son/Boyfriend Tell Us Now!* So They Say *Uh Nope No Thank You Autobot's* Then They Get Mad & Dodge's All The Attacks Being Thrown At Them Both & So They Both Say *Do You Want To Die? You Disgusting Deceptacon's Cause We Are Gonna Murder You!*

So Then Jazz Says *Guy's Look Over There* & The Army/Autobot's Look To Where Jazz Is Pointing & See Sam On The Ground Crawling To His Sword & Megatron Talking To Him But They Can't Hear What He's Saying To Sam Because Their To Far Away From Him So They Yell *Sam Are You Ok?* The Deceptacon's Kick All The Army/ Autobot's Away From ThemSelf & The Army/Autobot's Land On There Backs On The Ground Very Very Hard & Says *Ow What The Hell Was That For & You Dumb Deceptacon's* They Say *We Don't Care What You Say Army/Autobot's Okay*

So Sam Hears The Autobot's Yell & Say's To Megatron *See Megatron I Told You I Wasn't Alone & The Army/Autobot's Are Here Fighting You're Allies & Now We're Both Even Because I Have My Own Allies/Boyfriend Too Awhile You Only Have Them No One Else* So Megatron Says *Shut The Hell Up! & You Pathetic Human Being* & Grab's Sam Holding Him By The Hair Then Sam Say's Sobbing *O-O-Ow Please Let Me Go Megatron That Hurt's Really Badly* Then Megatron Says *Then You Should've Kept Your Mouth Shut Sammy* So He Says *I'm Sorry*

1007 Words For Chapter 16