Chapter 12 Rescuing Sam But He Get's Badly Injured

So The Army/Autobot's Rescue Sam.

& The Army/Autobot's Say Finally *No We're Not Going To Leave Him There With The Deceptacon's After What StarScream Did To Sam Ok* Then They Say *Fine Were Right Behind You Optimus Ok Your Not Doing This Alone* Then Optimus Say's *Thank My Human Friends & Autobot's* They Say *Ehh & No Problem Prime Now What's The Plan* So He Says *So The Army Will Stay Outside Surrounding The Deceptacon Base Awhile We Autobot's Will Go In & Look For Sam But The Human's Will Notify Us If The Deceptacon's Are Coming Our Way Ok* Then Bumblebee Say *Ok Now Can We Go Please I Wanna Rescue Sam Before It's Too Late*

So Optimus Then Says *Army/Autobot's Let's Roll Out* Then The All Leave Their Base Going To Finally Rescue Sam So Then They Drive For 20 Hours & It's Now Night Time When They Finally Get To The New Deceptacon Base Then The Army/Lennox Set's Up There Camp Looking At The Deceptacon's Base Saying *Holy Crap That's A Very Very Heavily Guarded Base Man How Are You Guy's Going To Get Into The Base & Past There Camera?!* Then Optimus Says *Can't You Guys Hack Into Those Camera's & Control Them So There Yours* Then Lennox Says *Oh Right Hehe My Bad I Forgot We Could Do That!!*

& Bumblebee Says *Uh Can We Stop Talking & Go Rescue Sam Now Please* Then The Autobot's Say *Just Give The Army One Second To Get The Cameras Into Their Control Ok* Then Bumblebee Says *Oh Okay Sorry I Just Want To Save Sam That's All* So They Say * We Feel The Same Way Bumblebee So Are The Cameras Yours Now?* So The Army Say *Yep We Have Control Over All The Cameras You Can Go In Now!* So They Say *Great Job & Thanks Now Let's Go* Then They All Go In The Base & Walk Down The Hallways Then They Take A Left Then a Right Then A Left & See 100 Cell's & The Autobot's Say *Uh This Is Going To Take A Lot Of Time* Then Bumblebee Says *Yeah You Think Like No Duh* Optimus Say *Split Up & Be Quiet We Can't Have Them Knowing We're Here Ok*

Then They So *Ok Got It* Then They All Start Searching The Cells Quietly & Quickly So They All Search The 100 Cells But Sam Isn't In Any One The Cell's So They All Return To Each Other & Say *Uh Okay Where The Hell Is Sam Because He's Not Here At All* Then Bumblebee Says *I Found A Pool Of Blood In The 100th Cell When I Looked* Then Ratchet Say's *Wait Really Can You Show Me? Because I Can Scan Whose Blood That Is Bumblebee* So Bee Says *Sure Ratchet I Can Show You* So They All Go To The 100th Cell & Ratchet Scans The Blood Wanting To See If It's Sam's Or Not Then He Goes Wide Eyed & Says *Thats Sam's Alright But Where Is He?! & If His Blood Is Here Then Where Did He Go*

LaserBeak Holding Sam In His Claw's Say's *Is This The Human You We're Looking For Autobot's* & The Autobot's Turn Around Facing LaserBeak & Ravage & Toxic Holding A Bleeding Sam Down With Their Claws & They Say *LaserBeak & Ravage Get Off Of Him Now & Toxic Get Off His Mouth Now!!!!* Then They Say *Uh No We Won't Get Off Sam He's A Very Good Human To Play With & Toxic Is Staying On His Mouth So He Won't Talk K* So Optimus Says *Autobot's Attack Now!!* Then They All Start Fighting & Sam Wakes Up To LaserBeak & Ravage Fighting The Autobot's Then He Smiles & Thinks To Himself *They All Came For Me When I Told Them Not To & Why Did They Come For Me? I'm Just A Useless Human Being*

Bumblebee Suddenly Rips Off Toxic From His Mouth & Gets In Front Of Sam Protecting Him From Toxic Making Sure He Can't Touch Sam Ever Again Then Says *Sam Baby Are You Ok? Please Answer Me?* Then Sam Says *Why Did You Guys Come For Me? I'm Just A Useless/Pathetic/Dumb/Idiot Human Being* Then Bumblebee Turns Around & Kisses Sam On The Lips & Then Breaks The Kiss Saying *Sam You Are Not Any Of Those Things Ok & You Know That's True Right?* Then Sam Says *Bee Watch Out* Bee Looks Behind Him & Sees Toxic Coming To Attack Him He Doesn't Have Time To Move Out Of The Way To Avoid The Attack!!!!

But Sam Does So He Push's Bee Out Of The Way But At Price Of Him Getting Stabbed Though The Stomach & So Bee Falls To The Side After Getting Pushed Out Of The Way & Says *Hey Why Did You Do That Guys* Then He Looks Up & Sees Sam Pushed Him Out Of The Way But Sam Is Stabbed Though The Stomach & Is Bleeding From Toxic's Tail In His Stomach & Bee Says *S-S-Sam No No No BABY* Then Sam Says *Hey I Did It I Protected You From Toxic & I'm Sorry Love But I Don't Think I'm Going To Make It*

Bumblebee Eyes Turn Red Then He Attack's Toxic Making Sam Fall Down On The Ground & Fights Toxic Making Him Feel Pain That Sam Felt & Says *Why The Hell Did You Stab Him Toxic Answer Me* Then Toxic Says *Uh Because I Can & Beside's You Shouldn't Care For The Weak Human Being* Then He's Says *He's My Boyfriend You Idiot* Then Optimus Pulls Bee Off Of Toxic Making Him Get Away Then Bee Say *Get Back Here You Deceptacon* Then Prime Say *Bee Look I Know I Let Him Get Away & But Sam Needs Us Right Now*

So Bees Eyes Turn Back To Their Normal Colour & Turns Around Seeing Ratchet Stop The Bleeding For Now So He Says *We Need To Get Him Out Of Here Now Hurry* Optimus Picks Sam Up & Says *Alright Autobot's Roll Out* Then The Army/Autobot's All Get Back To Their New Base & The Nurse Laura Takes Him To A Separate Room To Stabilize Him.

1007 Words For Chapter 12