Chapter 5 The Army/Autobot's Find Out Sam Met The Deceptacon's

The Army/Autobot's Find Out Sam Got Tortured/Experimented On & Met The Deceptacon's + Megatron Himself.

& So Sam Got A Reply Back Saying *Yep We Met All The Autobot's + You're Father/Boyfriend* & Sam Is Happy But Embarrassed At The Same Time & Then Send's A Quick Reply To Him Saying *I'll Be There In A Couple Of Minute's* & Then William Lennox Send Him A Text Message Saying *Do You Want Me To Come Pick You Up Right Now* & Sam Start Freaking Out Thinking *No No I Can't Let Anyone See Me Injured Right Now* & Send A Message Saying *No No No No It's Ok Really I'm Fine With Walking By Myself William Ok* & Then He Gets A Very Very Very Very Quick Reply Saying *If Your Sure Then Sammy* & He Send *Yep I Am 100% Sure See You In A Couple Of Minute's Bestie* Then Will Reply *Yep See You In A Couple Of Minute's Sam Okay*

Then Sam Say's To Himself *Why Am I So Weak & I Hate Being Weak Well I Don't Wanna Keep Everyone Waiting For Me Forever* & Then Sam Start's Walking/Limping To The Army Base Because StarScream Broke His Ankle & He's Also Bleeding Really Badly & In The Next 1 Hour He's At The Army/Autobot's New Base & He's Losing Too Much Blood So He's Slowly Losing His Consciousness So Finally He Make's It To The New Base & Go's Around The Corner & See's Everyone + The Autobot's.

& Say's *Hey Guy's How Are You Doing?* & The Army/Autobot's Turns Around To See Sammy Standing In A Puddle Of His Own Blood & Say's *Sam What Happened To You* & He Say's *I'm Sorry I Couldn't Protect Myself* Falls Back On The Ground & Everyone Is Like *Sammy Omg* & Then Jazz Catch's Sam Before He Can Hurt Himself Anymore & Yell's *Army Get Nurse Laura Now Hurry* & Then Look's Back At Him Saying *What The Hell Happened To You Sammy* & They Bring/Give's Him To The Nurse So The Nurse Laura Take's Him & Put's Him On A Large Table Then Start's To Wrap His Cuts Up Stoping The Bleeding & Finally After 20 Hour's The Nurse Come's Out & Everyone Start's Asking Laura *Is Sam Okay & Is He Stable Enough For Visitor's*

& Then The Nurse Laura Put Up A Hand Silencing Everyone Then Say's *I Managed To Stop The Bleeding & Warp Sam Up In Bandages Now & Sam Also Has A Broken Ankle Too But It Will Heal Completely In 1 Week* & Everyone Is A Little Calmed Down Right Now But Then Nurse Laura Say's *But He Wasn't Just Tortured He Was Also Being Experimented On For 20 Hour's Straight* Then The Army/Autobot's Say *Wait What He Was Being Tortured & Experimented On For 20 Hours Straight* & Then Nurse Laura Say's *Yes He Was But No Human Could Do That Much Damage & He Was Also Injected With Weird Stuff But I'll Bring Him Out So Everyone Can See Him Now I'll Be Right Back With Him In 1 Second*

& Then William + The Autobot's Say's To Each Other *If Nurse Laura Is Telling Truth About This & Then It's Definitely A Deceptacon That Did This To Sam & She Also Said That He Was Injected With Weird Stuff!!!!* & Then Nurse Laura Come's Back Out With Sam & Say *I Have To Go To Work Now But Text Me If Anything Happens With Him* Then Everybody Says *Bye Laura* & So She Leave's Then Sam Wakes Up Saying *Hey Guy's How Are You Doing?* & Everyone Turns Around To See Him Awake & Say's *Sam Your Awake Now* Then The Army/Autobot's Start Asking *Are You Ok & What Happened To You? & Who Hurt You Sam Please Tell Us?*

& Then Sam Suddenly Start's Crying Then The Army & All The Autobot's Are Shocked That Sam Is Crying & William Gets Down On His Nee's Right In Front Of Sam & Say's *Sammy Who Hurt You? & Was It A Human Or A Deceptacon Please Tell Us Buddy* & Sam Then Say's *I Guess I Have To Tell You Now So It Started When I Went Home After I Met The Autobot's & My Father/Boyfriend & When I Got Home It Was 10:00 O'clock Because We Were Talking For 4 Day's I Was Hungry/Tired & So I Went To My Kitchen & Made A Snack Plus Something To Drink & When I Was Done My Food I Was Going Up Stair's When I Heard A Sound Coming From My Backyard Me Being Stupid Thinking It Was The Autobot's So When I Had Gone Outside I Looked Up & Didn't See All The Autobot's But Megatron & The Deceptacon's Themselves*

Then Everyone Gasped & Said *What Happened Next Sam* & Sam Say's *They Introduced Themselves To Me But I Tried Escaping But StarScream Saw Me Trying To Leave So He Shot Right In Front Of Me & I Fell Back Hard To Avoid The Gun Shot That StarScream Shotted At Me & Then Shockwave Tied Me Up & At That Moment I Wanted The Autobot's & My Father/My Boyfriend Then After Once The Deceptacon's Said There Name's Megatron Said To Them Roll Out & Then* Everyone Asked *Then What Happened Sam Bud* & Sam Look's At Bumblebee & Say's *Bumblebee I Understand If You Wanna Break Up With Me & But I Want You To Understand That He Forced Himself On To Me I Tried Getting Him Off But I Was Too Weak I'm So Sorry Love*

& Then Bumblebee Walk Forward Slowly Say's *What Wrong Sam Who Forced Himself On To You* & Then Sammy Say's Shakily *& Then Megatron Was Leaving Me Alone With StarScream & I Begged Him Not To But He Just Said To Have Fun Boys Then StarScream K-K-Kissed Me Forcibly I Tried To Get Him Off Then When He Stoped Kissing Me* So Bumblebee Say *StarScream Did What To You Now!!!! Sam Baby Are You Ok? What Did He Do To You Please Answer Me Love?* Then Sam Flinch's At The Loud Noise & Says *I-I-I'm So So So So Sorry Bumblebee I Only Love You Not Him I Promise You* So Bee Saw Sam Flinch & Says *No I'm Sorry I Love You Too*

1007 Words For Chapter 5