Chapter 2 After Math

After Math About Meeting All The Autobot's & Still Trying To Figure Out If Sam Is Optimus/Elita's Child.

Sam Jump Off Optimus Hand & Land's On The Ground On His Feat & Then Say's *Optimus How Did You Lose Your Child In The Autobot & Deceptacon War I Just Want To Know* So Optimus Then Says *Me & Elita Sent Our Son Away When He Was Born & But Not Before Promising Him We Would Come & Find Him Someday & Then Sent Him Straight To Some Planet Called Earth I Think It Was* & Then Sam Says *Optimus Your Son Could Be Here Let's Go Find Him Come On Hurry* & When Doesn't Hear The Autobot's Footstep's Behind Him He Suddenly Stop's & Turns Around & Say's *Aren't You Guy's Coming Hey What's Wrong With You Guy's* & Optimus Walk's Forward & Get's On His Nee's Asking *Sam What If You Are My Son That I Sent Away Do You Really Not Want To Be My Son If You Are My Biological Child*

& Sam See's That Optimus Look Like He's About To Cry So He Quickly Says *Optimus No It's Not That Like I Would Love To Be Your Child But* & Then Optimus Prime Say's *But What Sam There Are No But's* & Then Sammy Say's *It's Just You Don't Want A Child Who Is Being Hurt By There Own Parent's & Can't Protect Themselves Also Who Is Weak & Has A Lot Of Problem's* & Then Optimus Says *I Don't Care What Problem's You Have & You Are Not Weak Sam So Don't Ever Say That Your Weak When You're Not K* & Then Sammy Say's *Thank You Optimus* & Then Optimus Say's *Your Welcome Sam Witwicky* & Then

The Autobot's Get Down On Their Nee's Asking *Sam Are You Feeling Better Now * & Sam Witwicky Says * Yes I'm Feeling A lot Better Now & Thank You Guy's For Making Me Feel Safe For The First Time In Forever* Resting In Bumblebee Arm's & Then The Autobot's Ask Saying *Sam Before You Go To Sleep Um We Have A Question To Ask You*  So Sam Says Sure *Go Ahead & Ask The Question You Really Want To Ask Me Guy's* So The Autobot's Ask Saying *Sammy What Did You Mean By You're Parents Are Gone On A 3 Month Trip To London Cuz We Thought They We're At Home Waiting For You To Return Home Sam*

Sam Is Very Afraid To Tell Them Because He Wasn't Supposed To Tell Where His Parents Are Going So Sam Starts Shaking Badly Forcing Him & His Mind Into A Panic Attack & So The Autobot's Say *Sam Hey Calm Down Please* Then They Try's To Touch Him & Sam Instantly Puts His Arms In Front Of Him & Scream's & Cry's Saying *Please I'll Do Anything You Want But Please Don't Hurt Me* So The Autobot's Then Say Quickly *Sam Hey We're Not Going To Hurt You We Promise* But Sam Still Doesn't Calm Down Enough For Anyone To Touch Not Even Bumblebee Can Touch So Optimus Then Says *Nobody Touch Him So We Don't Make His Panic Attack Worser* But Then The Autobot's Say Quickly To Optimus *But Optimus How Else Are We Supposed To Help Him We Can't Just Leave Him In His Panic Attack Optimus Like He Could Hurt Himself* & Optimus Then Says *I Don't Know How Else We Are Suppose To Help Him At All*

But Then They Noticed Bumblebee Wasn't Near Them So They Start Freaking Out Saying * Bumblebee Where Are You? Where Did You Go* Then IronHide Says *Guy's Look Over There* So They Look At Where IronHide Is Pointing At & What Do You Know He's Trying To Calm His Sam Down Saying Sweet Words Like This *Sam Baby Boy Please Calm Down I Won't Let Anyone Hurt You I Promise That To You & Also Me Or The Autobot's Won't Ever Hurt You Ever Ok* & Although Bumblebee's Eyes Are Red Sam Knows It's Because He's Not Mad At Him But Mad At His Parents Who Hurt's Him Because He Doesn't Do Anything Right & He Also Knows His Boyfriend Mean's That He Or All The Autobot's Won't Hurt Him Ever Not Like His Parents Hurt Him & That He's Safer With Them Then He Is Going Home To His Monster Of Parents

So Sammy Smile's At His Bumblebee & Calm Down & Says *Thank You Bumblebee For Being Here For Me & Also The Other Autobot's As Well* & The Autobot's + Bumblebee Are Glad Sam Had Calm Down Enough For Everyone To Hug Him & Says To Him Saying *Your Welcome Sam WitWicky & Know We'll Always Be Here For You Ok Sam* & Sammy Look's At Them With Tears In His Eyes & Says *I Know I Owe You My Life For Saving Me From My Own Panic Attack*

& Then All The Autobot's Say's * Your So Very Welcome Sammy & You Don't Need To Owe Us Anything By Just Calming You Down For A Panic Attack* & Then Sammy Says *But I Do Owe You All For Saving Me From My Very Very Very Own Horrible Panic Attack That I Had Just Now* & Bumblebee Says *Sam Baby Are You Sure Your Ok Now I'm Still Worried For You & Please Tell Me The Truth Baby* & Sam Is Suddenly Quiet Now Trying To Think Of Word's To Say & Then The Autobot's & Bumblebee Look At Each Other Thinking *Is Sam Okay!?* & So Sam Finely Say's *I'm Okay Now Like I Said You Helped Me Calm Down From My Own Panic Attack Okay Everyone Please Don't Worry About Me Right Now* Then The Autobot's Say's *Okay Sam If You're Sure You Are Fine Now* & Sam Then Say's *Yep I'm A-Okay Now Really I'm Telling The Truth & I'm Not Lying * & The Autobot's & Bumblebee Say's *You Better Be Telling The Truth & Not Lying To Us Ok*

Jack/Sam Say *Uh Quick Question?* Then They Say *Sure What Is It Sam* & Jack/Sam Says *Why Do You Keep Calling Me Sam My Name Is Jack* Then The Autobot's Say *No Your Real Name Is Sam Prime* Then Sam Says *I've Been Lied To My Entire Life Why?* They Say *We Don't Know Why Sam*

1007 Words For Chapter 2