Chapter 8 Sam Gives Himself Up

So Sam Gives Himself Up To The Deceptacon's To Save The Army/Autobot's But At A Price Of Giving Himself Up To Them.

Then Bumble Shoot's At Shockwave Making Him & Sam Crash To Ground Then StarScream Pick's Sam Up In His Hands & Says *Oh Sam We Meet Again Funny Isn't It Love?* & Then Sammy Says Shaking *I-I-I Don't Love You I Told You That Already Plus Bumblebee Is The Person I Love The Most* Bumblebees Eyes Turn Red Then He Says Angrily *Let Him Go Now StarScream He's Mine Not Yours Do You Understand?* So StarScream Says *No I Don't Think I Will Besides He's My Pet Now Isn't That Right Sammy* & Sam Says Scared *N-N-No I'm Not But Please Let Me Go Your Hurting Me Badly StarScream*

& Just Then Something Suddenly Hits StarScream From Behind Him Making Sammy Fall To The Ground But Bumblebee Runs & Catch's Him In His Hands Before He Crash's To The Floor & Takes The Deceptacon Snake Off Sam's Mouth & Says To His Scared/Crying Boyfriend *Hey It's Ok Your Safe Now Baby I Got You* & Sam Looks At His Lover Says Crying *Thank You For Saving Me From Shockwave & StarScreams Hands I'm Sorry Bee* So Bumblebee Say's *You Have Nothing To Be Sorry For & Your Welcome I Will Always Save You From The Deceptacon's Okay*

& Then The Army/Lennox Says *Yes We Hit StarScream Finally* Then The Autobot's & Bumblebee Look At The Army/Lennox Saying *Thank You For Firing At StarScream Freeing Sam In The Process* So They Say *No Problem Autobot's Were Just Glad We Hit Him Instead Of Accidentally Hitting Sam If You Know What We Mean By That* & The Autobot's Say *Yep We Know What You Mean* & Megatron The Leader Of The Deceptacon's Say's *Sam You Have Two Choice Now 1 Give Yourself Up To Us & Save The Army & The Autobot's From Dying Or 2 Run Away & Hide Letting Everyone You Love Die Here Today So Your Choice Sammy*

& Then The Autobot's/Army Look Shocked At What Megatron Just Said & Sam Looks Like He'll Start Sobbing & Think's One Thought Only *I Can't Let Everyone Die Because Of Me Today I Lost My Family Once I Will Not Lose Them Again* Sam Slowly Gets Off Bumblebees Hand Then Walks Toward Megatron & Says *Take Me But Don't Hurt The Autobot's Or Army Ok Promise Me You Won't Kill Them Please* So The Autobot's/Army Say *Sammy What Are You Doing* & Sam Says *I'm Sorry Please Forgive Me For Leaving You Guys But I'm Doing This To Protect Everyone Ok*

Then They Say *Sam Please Don't Do This We'll Figure Out Another Way To Defeat The Deceptacon's & Megatron Ok* Then Sam Says *I Can't Let You Guys Get Killed Because Of Me Ok & If I Go With Them Then The Deceptacon's Won't Kill You Guys* & Megatron Say's Evilly *Wise Choice Sam Witwicky Now As Promised We Won't Attack Or Kill Them Now That We Have You* & Sam Say's *Not Like Your Giving Me Much Of A Choice Anyway Megatron & Just Know I'm Only Giving Myself Up To Protect The People I Care About Ok* Then Megatron Smiles & Say's *Ok Sam Whatever You Say* Then He Says To Shockwave *Shockwave Grab Sam & Put The Snake On His Mouth So Won't Annoy Me Okay* & Then Shockwave Says *Yes Lord Megatron Will Do*

So Shockwave Picks Him Up Then Puts The Snake On His Mouth & Transforms Into His Car Then Puts His Seatbelt Around Sam Making Sure It's Tight So He Won't Ever Try To Escape From His Grasp & Say's *Sam This Is Going To Be Fun I Can't Wait* & Sam Says *I Don't Care What You Say Shockwave* Then The Deceptacon's Snake Toxic Covers Sam's Mouth Making Sure He Can't Talk Back At His Partner Then Says *My Master Has Been Nothing But Kind To You & All You Do Is Be Very Rude To Him Now Shut Up Before I Poison You Ok* & Sam Starts Crying Saying *I'm Sorry I Didn't Mean To Upset You Forgive Me Toxic* Then The Snake Says *Well Now Your Talking To Much So I'm Going To Bite You So You Can Fall Asleep Okay*

Then Sam Start's Shaking & Says *W-W-Wait We Can Talk About This Please I'm Sorry But Please Don't Bite Me* So Toxic Says *You Should Have Shut Up When I Told You To Now I'm Just Going To Knock You Out K* Then Sam Say's *No Please Not Again* So Toxic Bite's Him On The Neck Making Sam Cry Out In Pain Before Falling Asleep Then The Snake Licks Up The Blood So He Doesn't Die From Blood Loss & Then Shockwave Says *Toxic Bud Is He Finally Asleep* So The Snake Says *Yep He Is & He's Such A Weak Human Being Also Him Crying Is Annoying* & So Shockwave Says *Yep You Are Right I Still  Don't Understand Why Megatron Needs Him* & Then The Deceptacon's Heard Megatron Say *Deceptacons Roll Out We Have What We Came Here For* So Megatron & The Deceptacons Leave The Autobot's Base With Sam.

So The Army & Autobot's See The Deceptacon's + Megatron Leave Their New Base With Sam Then Shocked Lennox Speaks Up & Says *We Lost To The Deceptacon's I Can't Believe It & What Just Happened Right Now?* So The Army/Autobot's Say *They Left But Took Sam With Them Lennox* So Then Lennox Says *Uh Please Tell Me We Aren't Leaving Sam With Them Like At All The Deceptacon's Will Kill Or Hurt Him If We Don't Chose To Save Sam* Then Everyone Says *Lennox We Promise You Were Not Leaving Sam In The Deceptacons Hands Ok*

He Then Says *I Know But How Will We Rescue Him Without Being Seen Or Caught Hmm Cause If We're Seen Trying To Free Sam Then The Deceptacon's Will Kill Him & You Know I'm Right* Then Optimus Says *Yes I Know This Is Going To Be A Hard Mission To Save Sam Without Getting Him Killed* They Then Start Planning A Rescue Mission.

1007 Words For Chapter 8