Chapter 11 The Army/Autobot's Talk About Saving Sam

This Is Where The Army/Autobot's Talk About How To Save Sam.

Right After The Call End's They Say *What The Frick Just Happened* Then Bumblebee Say's *We Just Talked To Megatron & Saw How The Deceptacon's Are Hurting Sam* Then Lennox Says *Uh Did Anyone Notice How Sam Didn't Try To Stand Up & Just Stayed On The Ground The Whole Entire Time While On The Call* So The Army/Autobot's Says To Lennox *What Do Mean Lennox* Lennox Says *Sam Didn't Try To Move Off The Ground He Just Stayed Put* So They Say *Yeah We Noticed But We Thought That Megatron Secretly Had A Gun To His Head So We Couldn't See Anything*

Then Optimus Says *Did You Locate Where The Call Was Coming From* Then The Army Say *Yes We Did But* Then The Autobot's Says *But What Our Friend's* So They Say *But It's In The Middle Of The Forest & It's A Very Very Very Very Heavily Guarded Place* Then Bumblebee Says *Well Now We Know Where Sam Is & Let's Go Rescue Him Now* But Then The Autobot's Stop Bumblebee Saying *Wait We Can't Just Go There Yet Without A Plan* So Bumblebee Says *What!!!! Why Can't We Go Rescue Him Right Now Guy's* Then The Army/Autobot's Says *Bumblebee We Can't Go In There All Gun's Blazing We Could Get Sam Killed Before We Even Get The Chance To Rescue Him Okay*

Then Bumblebee Says *Oh I See Sorry I Just Want To Rescue Sam Before They Can Kill/Hurt Him Anymore* Then The Army/Autobot's Say *Hey Bumblebees It's Alright We Know How You Feel & We Feel The Same Way But We Want To Do This Without Getting Sam Killed Okay* Then Bumblebee Say's *Ok I Understand* Then They Say *It'll Be Alright I Promise K* & Bumblebee Say's *Ok* Then Sits Down On The Ground Then Lennox Says *So How Do We Get Past All Of The Deceptacon's & Megatron Himself To Rescue Sam Does Anyone Have Any Idea's?* Then The Autobot's Says *We Don't Know What About You Guys?* They Shake Their Heads No.

& They Then Get A Call Again But It's From Sam Though The Army/Autobot's All Stand Up Saying *Answer The Call Hurry Quick* Then Lennox Answer's The Phone Call From Sam Saying *Sammy Is That You Please Answer Us* Then They See Sam's Terrified/Frightened Face & It Looks Like He's Running From Something Or Someone & Sam's Says *Guys Help Me Please Ahhhh* So They All Say Worried *Sam Are You Ok? What Happened & Who Are You Running From?* & Sam Say's Crying *I'm Running From LaserBeak & Ravage Right Now I'm Scared Guys I Can't Run From Them Forever I'm Gonna Die Here!!!! Now I'll Never See Anyone Of You Guy's Again* Then They Say *Sam No Don't Talk Like That!!!! You're Gonna Be Fine Okay Just Keep Running*

Sam Suddenly Cries & Screams *Ahhhh No Please Don't Hurt Me I'll Never Try To Escape Ever Again I Promise Help Me Army/Autobot's* Then The Army/Autobot's Say *Sam Are You Ok? What Happened Sam Answer Us Please* Then They See LaserBeak & Ravage Holding Sam Down Hurting Him Making His Cuts Open Up To Start Bleeding Again So They Say Angrily *Get The Hell Off Of Him LaserBeak & Ravage Now Let Him Go* Then Ravage Says *No It's A Punishment For Him To Learn To Stay Here With The Us Deceptacon's Okay* So They Then See StarScream Walk Towards Sam & Looks At Sam's Terrified Face Seeing Him Start Shaking Then StarScream Says *My Love/Pet Why Did You Try To Run Away From Me?! It's Not Fun Chasing You Down & You Know*

Then Sam Says Scared & Crying *I-I-I Wait I'm Sorry Alright Forgive Me But Please Don't Hurt Me Anymore StarScream Okay* Then StarScream Say's To Ravage & LaserBeak *Leave Don't Worry I Got This Covered* So They Say *Ok* & Leave & StarScream Pins Sam Down On The Ground Then Starts Kissing His Neck & Bites Down Very Very Hard On Sam's Neck Making Him Scream & Cry Out In A Lot Of Pain Then StarScream Says *Oh My Love/Pet This Is For You're Own Good* So Sam's Says In Pain *Please Stop I Don't Want This Anymore* Then StarScream Force's Sam To Kiss Him & Sam Tries To Push Him Off Wanting To Stay Loyal To Bumblebee His True Lover.

& Then StarScream Rapes Sam For 20 Hours While The Army/Autobot's Stand There In Silence & Then StarScream Stops Hurting Him & Holds A Bleeding Sam In His Arms Saying *My Love/Pet I Enjoyed That Did You?* Then Sam Say Shaking *N-N-No I Didn't Please Stop This I Don't Love You I Only Love One Person & That Person Is Bumblebee* Then StarScream Says *Whatever You're Mine Now Sam None Else's Understand* So Sam Start's Crying Silently & Says *I'm Sorry Please Don't Hurt Me Anymore* Then He Says *Well Good Night My Love/Slave Know This Sam You're Never Gonna Be Able To Escape Ever* Then Kisses Him On The Lips Goodnight & Right Before He Leaves He See Sam's Phone On The Ground.

Sam Looks At What He's Doing & Start's Backing Away From Him Afraid That He'll Hurt Him More & StarScream Says *Oh Hello Army/Autobot's I See You Watched What Happens To Sam & Now Hey Did You Like The Show!* & The Army/Autobot's Say *What The Hell Is Wrong With You & You Sick Bastard Of A Deceptacon Give Him Back To Us Now* Then StarScream Says *Uh? No I Don't Think I Will & He Seems Like A Good Pet To Play With* Then StarScream Pick's Up The Phone & Says *Sam Did You Want To Say Goodbye To Them Forever Cause This Is The Last Time You're Ever Going To See Them Again!* The Army/Autobot's Say.

*Sam It's Okay We're Going To Come Save You* & Sam Says In Tears *I'm Sorry But Don't Come For Me Anymore Guy's Ok Please Keep Yourselves Safe & Bumblebee I Love You So Much Never Forget That* The Call Finally End's.

1007 Words For Chapter 11