Chapter 13 Sam's Injuries & His Autobot Sword

So The Army/Autobot's See Sam's Injury's/Sword.

So The Female Nurse Comes Out With A Sad Look Making The Army/Autobot's Afraid Of What Laura Will Say Then Lennox Says *So How Is He Nurse? Will He Survive This?* Then The Nurse Says *Don't Worry I Got Him Stable But* The Army/Autobot's Say *But What Nurse?* So Laura Says *He Has A Lot Of Words Carved Into His Skin &* Then They Say *Wait Wait Wait Wait What Do You Mean?!* So Laura Says *Whatever Happened To Sam Is Worser Then Worse It's Way Worse Then It Was Before*

So They Say *How Bad Is It Nurse* So Laura Says *Well I Scanned Him To See What Happened To Him & He Was Tortured/Experimented/Staved/Abused/Raped On By The Deceptacon's Without End* Then They Say *Wait What!!!! What Do You Mean Without End?* So Laura Says *It Means That What The Deceptacon's Did & They Did It To Him Until He Passed Out From Blood Loss* Then They Say *Wait What!!!!*

So Bumblebee Says *Can You Bring Him Out So We Can See Him Please Nurse* So Laura Says *For Sure & I'll Be Right Back With Him* So The Nurse/Laura Goes To His Room To Bring Him Out So They Can Finally See Him Cause It's Been At Least 1 Day Since They Last Saw Him & When She Bring A Sleeping Sam Out The Army/Autobot's Looks Shocked At How Many Bandages Sam Has On His Body

& The Army/Autobot's Say *Why Does He Have Bandages On His Neck/Stomach/Arms/Wrist/Hands/Legs/Feet Nurse Laura?* So Laura Say *Reason Why Sam Has Bandages On His Neck/Stomach/Arm's/Wrist/Hands/Legs/Feet Is Because He Cut Word Onto His Own Skin So That's Why & I'm Very Sorry This Happened To Him Poor Boy I Hope He Heals Ok* The Army/Autobot's Say *What Do You Mean He Cut Words Into His Skin? What Are The Words He Cut Into His Skin Laura?*

& Laura Says *The Word He Cut Into His Skin Are Useless/Pathetic/Dumb/Idiot/Waste Of Space/Fagot* Then The Army/Autobot's Start Crying & Saying *Oh Sam You Aren't Any Of Those Thing's At All & Why Would Do This To Yourself Why Sam Why?* & Sam Slowly Opens His Eyes To See Everyone Crying So He Says *Hey Guy's What's Wrong? What Happened? Why Are All Of You Crying? Please Answer Me!!!!* The Army/Autobot's Stop Crying & Say *Huh S-S-Sam Y-Y-Your Awake Oh Thank God!* So Sam Says *Hey Don't Worry Anymore I'm Fine See*

Then Bumblebee Suddenly Picks Sam Up & Hugs Him To His Chest Crying & Sam Says *Love/Bee Don't Cry Please Or You're Gonna Make Me Wanna Cry Ok* & Bee Looks At Sam & Kisses Him Suddenly Trying To Make Sure He's Really Here & It's Not Just Illusion So Sam Is Shocked At Bee Kissing Him But Very Slowly Kisses Back Lovingly Then Bee Break's The Kiss & Says *I Thought I Had Lost You When You Saved Me Baby* Sam Says *But You Didn't!! I'm Right Here Love!! I Promise I'm Not Leaving Any Of Guys Any Time Soon Ok*

& Nurse Laura Says *I'm Very Sorry I Have To Ruin This Romantic Moment But I Need To Go To Work Now Bye & Text Me If Anything Happens Ok* Then The Army/Autobot's Say *Ok Bye Laura Thank For Taking Care Of Sam Wound's* Then When She Finally Leave's They Say *Sam We Need To Talk About You Cutting Words Into Your Skin* Then Sam Say's Shaking *H-H-How Did You Find Out? I Kept It A Secret From You Guys For So Long* So They Say *Laura Showed/Told Us What Happened To Your Neck/Stomach/Arms/Wrist/Hands/Legs/Feet* Sam Start's Crying & Rocking Himself Back & Fourth & Says *I-I-I'm Sorry Everyone I Didn't Mean To & I Just Wanted To Release My Emotional/Mental Pain Please Forgive Me!!*

& The Army/Autobot's Say *Hey Sam It's Fine & You Have Nothing To Apologize For Okay It's Not You're Fault We Don't Blame You Ever Ok We All Love You* & Sam Says *T-T-Thank You & I Love All Of You Guy's Too* The Army/Autobot's Say *Sam We Need You To Give Us Your 10 Knives Ok* Then He Says *What! W-W-Why?* & They Say *Because It's To Protect You From You Hurting Yourself Ok* So Sam Say *F-F-Fine Then & Here You Go* Then Sam Gives Them His 9 Knifes But Keeps His 10th Knife In His Pocket Hidden From Them.

But The Army/Autobot's Say *Sam This Is Only 9 Knifes We Asked For All Your Knives* So Sam Says *Wait The 10th Isn't Just A Knife & It's My Autobot Sword & Please Let Me Show You* So They Say *Wait What Do You Mean It's Not A Knife?* Sam Say *Let Me Show You What I Mean By That* They Say *Sure Sam You Can Show Us Your Sword & We Would Love To See It* Then He Shows All Of Them A Black/Red Sword & Sam Says *See It Isn't A Knife It's My Sword* So They Say *Whoa & Wow That's Very Very Cool Sam* & He Says *Thank You Everyone* They Say *You're Very Very Welcome Buddy* & He Smile's At Them.

& They Say *Sam Bud Are You Okay? What's Wrong Bestie/Bother?* Then Sam Says *I Don't Feel Well & My Head Hurt's* Passes Out & Then Falls To The Ground But Bee Catches Him But He's Bleeding From His Neck & Optimus Say *Lennox Call Laura Now Hurry & Bee You Need To Stop The Bleeding So He Doesn't Die Ok* So He Says *Ok I Got It* Then Lennox Calls The Nurse & Says *Laura You Need To Come Back Sam Is Bleeding From His Neck Hurry Please* Then She Says *Oh My God I'm On My Way Right Now Don't Worry Everything Will Be Fine*

She Runs In & Says *Bee You Need To Give Him To Me Now*

1007 Words For Chapter 13 :)