Love Tsugoku (rushed a bit)

Tanjiro stared at Mitsuri. thanking if he should accept the proposal. "Hm.." 'eh! Is he weirded out or angry about the proposal??! I mean, his family was just killed.. I'd be a little weirded out if a sudden stranger asked me to fight demons under the guidance when my family was just killed!' "Okay." She snapped out of her thoughts at the sudden words of the young boy. "You-you will?! You won't regret it!" Mitsuri said as she crouched down and gave Tanjiro a hug. Surprisingly, Tanjiro hugged her back. I guess even the ones with little to no emotions need hugs. Mitsuri thought as she heard small sniffles and sobs coming from the boy.

Tanjiro yawned as they continued walking. Mitsuri was holding him by the hand to guide him. If a stranger walked by, they would think Mitsuri was his sister. Mitsuri took note of the yawned and asked him if he'd like to sleep on her back. "I'm fine." Tanjiro protested but was ultimately found on her back as she started running again. Tanjiro then fell asleep.

When Tanjiro woke up again, he found himself in an empty room other than the bed he layed on. He also took note of the cat sleeping on him. Tanjiro sat up and started petting the cat as it purred in response. "Anyways! Iguro, thanks for visiting! Bye!" Tanjiro recognized the voice as Mitsuri. Standing up from the bed, he stretched, and he walked towards the closed door, opening a little of the door to peak through. He saw Mitsuri but also caught the sightings of a small man with black hair, Mitsuri had called him 'Iguro'. When the man named Iguro finally left. Tanjiro waited a few moments before opening the door, fully open slowly. The cat that was cuddling with him earlier walked out and greeted Mitsuri. "Ah, hello, Mochi!" Mitsuri exclaimed happily as she picked up the cat. She then noticed Tanjiro. "Oh! You're awake! You must've been really tired... I mean, you slept till mid day!" Mitsuri said as she walked over to Tanjiro. "Ah..sorry.." Although his face didn't say it, it kept a stoic face, his voice held honestly. "It's fine~" Mitsuri said as she patted him on the head. "Oh..Mitsuri-sensei..who was the man from before?" Mitsuri turned red from embarrassment. "Please don't call me that! It makes me sound old..." Mitsuri whinned. "Sorry, Mitsuri-san.." Tanjiro responded. "It's fine, Kamado-san!"Please just call me Tanjiro.." Tanjiro said. "Then you must call me Kanroji!" Mitsuri said proudly as she put her hands on her hips and nodded. "Uhm. Okay.."Anyways! The man I was talking to was Iguro Obanai! He's so cool~ and he's so amazing!" Mitsuri started ranting about Obanai. "You must like Obanai-san a lot.." Tanjiro said teasingly. "Yeah..WAIT-" Mitsuri started to panick and quickly turn redder. "Maybe we should start your training!" Mitsuri said, trying to change the subject. "Okay." Tanjiro responded. She took out a ridiculous costume looking costume(ballet costume) and made him wear it. Reluctantly, he wore it. She then made him become as flexible, so he master love breathing. At first, he was having a hard time as he was never the flexible one of the family. But over time, he was very flexible. Next, in training, after he was flexible, he had to weild a whip type sword. At first, he found it rather complicated and kept getting hit. Luckily, it wasn't an actual sword. "Try to use all your strength into whipping it in the direction you want it in." Mitsuri instructed and demonstrated. The tip was helpful as he mastered the weapon. Next, it was the breathing style. And let's say...he had some complaints on the names. What kind of name was Cat-Legged Winds of Love? It was... weird.. Mitsuri said that it came from the heart, and Tanjiro accepted the answer.

A year passed, and Tanjiro finally managed to complete his training. Yet what was odd is that he never met the other Hashira's. He knew Mitsuri was a hashira, yet she never invited any over. He'll ask her when she returns from her meeting.

At a nice-looking estate, the Hashira meeting had started. "Hello Master! I hope you're doing well!" A very loud flame hashira said.

The meeting went on for a bit before Ubuyashiki ended it. Mitsuri usually stayed to talk with others, but she wanted to check up on Tanjiro, whom she now views as a little brother, and she wanted to see if he was ready for final selection. "Kanroji!" A voice behind her spooked her as she jumped a bit. "Iguro! Hello!" Kanroji said as she realized who it was. "Is it alright if I walk with you to your estate?" Iguro asked politely. Not wanting to be impolite, she agreed, and they set their journey to the love estate. They had a nice conversation and finally reached the love estate. "Thanks for walking with me! Bye!" Mitsuri said as she waved towards Obanai as he waved back and walked off. After seeing he was gone, she opened the door. "Tanjiro! I'm back!" Mitsuri called in the estate. "Welcome back, Kanroji-san." Tanjiro said as he came towards the entrance. He gave a quick smile before going back to his stoic face. Mitsuri was happy to finally see that he's smiling towards her. "Now! Let's see if you're ready for final selections!"

So I decided on a way for tanjiro to meet Inosuke and Zenitsu! Now, this is definitely a huge plot change, though..ehe